Asmodeus dragon form

I had a dream last night of a beautiful but terrifying dragon right in my face last night. I stood before it and said, “I am not afraid of you” while holding my hand out to touch it. It wasn’t radiating any sort of danger, but a real calm.

The dragon was light grey with red eyes.

During the dream I knew it was Asmodeus.

Although going on the accounts of other people, they normally see him as a black/purple/red dragon.

Just wondering if anyone has seen his grey dragon form too?

I’ve asked him for a hand in recent days and he’s already come through so, shout out to you! :heart:

2 Likes

His face looked like this? Because I also saw a dragon in this form but in a greyish color in my dreams, couple of days ago.

1 Like

I’ve seen him take on a few forms and dragon is one of them, he seems to share that love for polymorphing like his citizens.

2 Likes

Yeah very similar. Like this, but not with yellow eyes…and his snout a little wider

1 Like

He was like a purple/red in my dream lol… didn’t know others saw him as a dragon.

1 Like

I exactly saw him like this! But ofc without yellow eyes, I saw him the other night after I called upon him.

1 Like

I can’t get over how beautiful he is in dragon form. That was the first time I’ve ever seen him and my god, absolutely breath taking!

1 Like

Yess, I agree!! His appearance was really breathtaking, and the dream was really very Lucid and vivid. And in my dream he came with legions. That was awesome, gotta say.! The amazing thing is we both saw the exact same appearance and that’s astonishing! :sparkles:

1 Like

Wait until they see what his real eye color is. Then they will be in awe.

:zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

I haven’t seen him as grey, but yes he can do that. He was trying to get a point across, that perhaps he understands something about you, or wants you to understand something about him, or maybe that you already do. Like a mutual understanding. He is very direct, and if he appeared in a calm form that’s great. Whatever he was relaying to you, it was important to him. To me it seems he feels at ease working with you. Blessings!

2 Likes

I feel like we’re very similar. I’m extremely sexual but also can be extremely vengeful if you fuck with my friends or with myself. I’m very humorous and honest with how I feel ( for example he scared TF out of me the first time I summoned him and I just laughed and told him so)

I feel like he’s going to shake some shit up in my life, but I’m okay with that, whatever needs to be done.

I never stress, I just get shit done.

Edit 2 Also I was so hesitant to reach out to him because I’m a newbie, and everyone says he’s the real deal and not for beginners, but I feel if you’re genuine and no bullshit he’s more than okay.