Asmodeus and my cat

Good evening/Hello, I was wondering why the first time I tried to summon Asmodeus (with an enn on YouTube via my computer), my cat Zoe outside immediately came back, knocked and screamed/cried at my window like a fool ?

And when I got her back, she sat next to me on my bed, then I continued to listen to the enn of Asmodeus with his magnificent seal right in front of me on my computer and Zoe watched intently :eyes: the seal, made a little purr (meo~) then started to cuddle the seal as if she had always known Asmodeus… is it possible that Asmodean spirits can transform into animals ?

Maybe your cat just freaked out when it felt his energy ?

If she had panicked, I don’t think she would have gone to hug my computer at that moment, nor did her hair stand up at that moment.

1 Like

Cats are intuitive to the other side, at least some are. Mine doesn’t do anything, she just sits there looking like a queen on her damn thrown waiting for the whole world to bow down to her.

Really, it depends on the cat! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Cats are energy junkies. They like strong energies. Mine loved to nap in my UC. He preferred to leave the room if a spirit was present though. He took one sniff at Azazel and decided, nope, I’ll wait 'til you’re done lol

5 Likes

Ah thank you so this kind of experience doesn’t just happen to my cat :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope. It seems a lot of cats suddenly get very interested when magick is afoot lol

4 Likes

It happens to cats in general, my cat just sits there and I know she sees more than I can into the spiritual realm.

1 Like

My cat is afraid of strangers, which includes entities. I don’t summon anything until and unless he’s in his big outdoor catio.

1 Like