Asmodeus and maybe Raphael?

After having read this thread Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please) - #51 by gluttonfree yesterday, I decided to try sleeping over the seal of Asmodeus.
In the thread above, @DarkestKnight stated that "[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:10, topic:116661, full:true”]
My experience sleeping with seals under my pillow is generally waking up really tired, and having weird dreams.

Sure, try again.
[/quote]

Like clockwork, thats exactly what happened. The dreams were pretty weird, and quite “physical”, but at one point, someone or something calling himself “Rafas” appeared and was very angry. I imagine that it associates to Raphael, as he was the one who banished Asmodeus, from what I recall. (I dont recall seeing Asmodeus, or at least I dont remember it, btw.) Additionally, this felt like the worlds most restless sleep ever, despite it being a full nights worth of sleep.

All this being said, I do plan on petitioning Asmodeus (among others) in the near future. Should I take this as a sign of some sort? Does this mean that my target is under the protection of Raphael? I know for sure that she had past relationships with Surgat and Gabriel, though the latter being quite a negative one towards the end.
Does anyone have any insight on this?

1 Like