Asmodeus a Scorpio spirit?

I like to draw connections between the energies of demons and the Zodiac. I recently finished a pact with Asmodeus and he and I work very well together, and his energy comes off as very Scorpio like, which happens to be my astrological sign. What say you?

5 Likes

In the Goetia, Asmodeus is said to appear with bull and ram’s heads, goose feet, a serpent tail and sitting on a dragon. According to Agrippa we’d have these planetary correspondences: Jupiter and Sun (this one also because Goetia itself says that kings are solar), Moon, Saturn and Mars.
Jupiter, Saturn and Moon are increasingly connected with the Water element; Sun and Mars are definitelty related to Fire, and Scorpio is assigned to both the elements (mostly fire) so yeah :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

You’re not the only one drawing such connections.

1 Like

I need sigil Asmodeus and his enn please

1 Like

You can find both on the internet. Google is your friend.

3 Likes

A enn? there is a whole ritual, enn is not present

Like I said, use Google. It’s not hard. Just type in “Asmodeus enn.” When I did it just now 6 different websites came up that have it.

2 Likes

Personality wise and with what he’s capable of, it makes perfect sense.

1 Like

Thanks, I found, By the constellation I’m a cancer, any sign is probably, will suit? sorry, I’m just like a child :blush:

1 Like

I have no clue but I am scorpio dominant in the 8th house. I’d like to draw from scorpio how is this done?

Enn and sigil in one video. She has most of the Goetia and some others.

4 Likes