Asmodeous

What has been the most affective way to call Asmodeous to you, from what I’ve read. The triangle red candles at the points the chanting 10 times and the wand . Does anyone use the salt protection circle when doing so and lastly does he seem to come through on requests of his teachings

3 Likes

You don’t need triangle,draw his sigil ,light the candle give him some offering and welcome him to your temple.Repeat his mantra gazing and opening his sigil till you feel his strong presence and pressure in your 3th eye,respect him and spend some time (at least 1hour) when you finish say thank you and don’t dismiss him.

6 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like

One more thing: before you start do some banishing rite (banishing rite of dark lord/LBRP/Kof incantation,when you finish,wait an hour and you can banish again for your safety. If you already have some spirit who protecting you its all right to not do banishing again,in other case,repeat.

2 Likes

That’s were it gets over my head my sadist ( sexual partner) has his own demon with in him that’s attached to him. My Wiccan friend who doesn’t get along with him took it upon herself put a binding spell so I can no longer feel his demon when we play after his demon wanted my unborn son at the time. I don’t know if his demon who originally marked me can still be attached to me advise?

I think this may be a good question for @Angelb1083 ?
She knows all about demon/child posession work.

I haven’t worked with him , but in my experience usually if you research a spirit and put in a good effort , that gets you somewhere, like for example if Odin is a Viking spirit , read Viking stories as offerings to him , wear blue when you do it , and light blue candles , where Asmodai is related , you can adjust that to suit , if he is a spirit of lust , read stories of lust to him

1 Like

Thanks for the tag. I am getting ready to hop on a client call. I will read this and help where I can :two_hearts:

1 Like

This is off topic but Odin is not a “viking” spirit, but a norse (and germanic: Wotan) god.

6 Likes

I do know a lot about him and his signs likes dislikes elemental signs I am very familiar with Norse I am fluent is rune stone readings my curiosity early on was pagan Druid in nature being a empath I’m very Mother Earth drawn. This has become more answering his calling and before I open that door I’m wanting to focus on what can he teach me what can I benefit from him before commitIng to this echoing voice inside To reach out to him if that makes sense

Uh wait what? but he is a Norse/Germanic God o.o

3 Likes

Yes but northern Scotland and areas of Norway and Denmark also followed Norse back in the day

2 Likes

The Nordic countries are generally considered to refer to Denmark , Finland , Iceland , Norway and Sweden , including their associated territories ( Greenland , the Faroe Islands and the Åland Islands).And northern Germany

4 Likes

I know, but I’m saying she’s not wrong he is overall a Nordic/Germanic God. Viking is rather small scale while "Nordic/Germanic includes viking but wider scale as well. So I was confused on his response to her.

2 Likes

LOL. For once, that’s not an opinion, but a fact.

3 Likes

@princessofdarkness Would you use a circle with this evocation or no?

I am not using,because I am very well protected from spirits,if you are beginner you can cast the circle,but much better Idea is performing banishing rite of dark lord or LBRP with angels what suit better for you.

Denmark? Vikings have roots in Denmark?

Will look into this.

1 Like

Interesting! I’ve never worked with Demons. Why should one not dismiss him?

Because it‘s disrespectful,never dismiss high ranking spirits especially Goetia spirits.They can be very angry,just say thank you and finish your work.

2 Likes