[ASK] Spirit to help for wealth, skill and attractiveness

Oh, i see… Right now i’m learning about tetha gamma sync and barely read about banishing, i hope i don’t messed up the ritual i’m going to do…

1 Like

I will be glad if you want to help me. Just in case, i am a woman, so i don’t want to be bulky or something… Just want to drop 30kgs :sweat_smile:

Thank you for gave me some useful infirmation. Deffinitelly check it out. :hugs::hugs:

Don’t worry about it.

Don’t worry you are a woman, your levels of testosterone will probably not even allow that bulky physique.
PM me if you want anything.

If you’re feeling ok with 3 x 10 minutes, try adding time to it. Step up to 15 minutes each time. Carry a light weight in each hand or try ankle weights. Gradually increase the time until you are doing 30 minutes and then increase your speed. Don’t try to run or jog until you are closer to your healthy weight range as you increase the pressure on your joints doing that and you may hurt your knee or ankle or hip which would put you out of action. This is all about getting you into a healthy habit that you will keep up for the entire time you need to lose weight and making you gradually able to handle more.

Your welcome I have been into fitness, health and nutrition for a long time, I could provide you with more links. Or just point you in the right direction. I have been into Chinese medicine for a long time. Doing any word search with TCM, which is a trademark helps ( Traditional Chinese Medicine) . Example: tcm weight loss. tcm 5 flavours, tcm organ meridians and so on

1 Like

Hi😊.
As you’re beginning I recommend you the book Sigils of Power and Transformations by Damon Brand. You can find it on Amazon. There are a few sigils that can help with weight loss and motivation.
The ritual are simple yet powerful. Based on emotional alchemy.

Good luck.

2 Likes

This happens almost all the time to me . Should I just take the answer and move on or should I fight through it and ask the whole question ?

1 Like

Most of the time, taking the answer is just fine.

1 Like

I start my meditations with a walk- I feel it removes the bullshit- It allows for cleansing of the mind. I love sitting under certain trees for certain works. I live in the woods so Seclusion is all I have…

@Manosman @AradiaX @anon72351403 @TheRookie i did it. Thank you for encouraging me. I evoked Lucifer, but i didn’t feel his pressence, maybe i’m not sensitive enough. The candle moved a litle but i think it’s just wind or my breath since i’m so nervous. Should i wait for him to reach me or should i try again? Is it ussually failed at the first time? I used his sigil so i don’t think it’s another spirit who came. But if he didn’t came, what should i do to get his attention?

@Swifty @Shadowmage @lustmagick @NewDeparture thank you for your support and sugestion, i will keep that in mind. I still doing cardio and a litle bit weighlifting and i lost 3,5kg since the day i post this thread. I will check the book you recommended and even if i can’t meditate while walking, i will do some meditation to calm my self before and after workout. Thankyou verry much…

5 Likes

First of all, since you called him and felt something, Lucifer came. He actually always comes when someone calls him so don’t worry. Try again until you are able to hear him. My advice is to listen to your thoughts, you’ll listen to him there

3 Likes

Hello everyone. Happy ro be here at alst and I appreciate your immense contribution to the post so far… please help me by referring me to where i can read about how to summons demon(bune) and what to do before I can summon her… I mean things like spiritual requirements…maybe material things needed…candle,patchet, enn / sigils and so on… and maybe bath before the exercise… best time of the day to summon her… ill gladly appreciate your response.

1 Like

As I said in your previous post, please check out the BALG FAQ. There are answers on how to summon any spirit and about offerings, etc. Please check that out first before anything else.

1 Like

Shit. I lost 40 lbs through jiu jitsu/Muay Thai/mma. Nothing like bringing your “survival instinct” to the surface and giving yourself a reason to stay alive.

I’ll answer the part about weight. We all have subtle bodies, so try manipulating your body’s chemistry to your benefit. The hormones related to fat loss, I would manipulate it. Imagine the hormones on a molecular level, and imagine the mass becoming smaller.