Not just angels…There are Sephirothic Demons as Well

2 Likes

Yooo wheres my invite

4 Likes

Hold on my man

1 Like

Can you name some, please.

1 Like

(Can we all just acknowledge for a minute the fact that my S.O. sits in the background and composes christmas songs while some kind of occult resistance is establishing right before my eyes)

8 Likes
6 Likes

That’s just epic…! :rofl:

2 Likes

Fact. Such is why I asked everyone to contact their patron good for input. To see what was being said by which Patron.

2 Likes

Might have worked if you kept it blind, instead of rallying everyone for a “war”.

Seems to me y’all getting on a bandwagon of fantasy.

5 Likes

First of all no big disaster is going to happen. You are just sensing a lot of angst that is likely going to come through on a few timelines. There is no apocalypse or such coming just a the turning of the wheel in regards to natural cycles and hierarchies which is going to put new beings in power and lessen the influence of many already present. This has happened before and is just the new age of sorts continuing its progression. Don’t let the words of a few trip you out. Interpretation especially in messages coming from the beings that are going to lose much of their influence is not going to be steady.

7 Likes

I’m not rallying anyone for anything but patron info.

2 Likes

You know what I meant.

When you say that shit will happen that will affect humanity negatively, and then ask for others opinion on this, what you get is predictable.

A bandwagon.

6 Likes

I said that’s what I was told. I’m asking others to ask to see if anyone else is hearing the same.

1 Like

Since I was in the Army, I’ll say let’s try and figure WHO we are fighting to get a better assessment of preparation

3 Likes

My info actually comes from a couple of weeks ago :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Hey, I’m open to anyone who can oppose (the more the better). I would feel relieved on so many levels.

1 Like

And this is the kind of stuff I was seeking. Mine came around Halloween.

2 Likes

I just checked my Grimoire, mine was at Oct. 26th

1 Like

yeah, Oct 30 for mine.

2 Likes

For first strange energy. I asked for detail 11/1

2 Likes