Ask Patrons What's Up

Why? just why?

the message for me is that, it’s not the illuminati, it’s someone who practices white and black magic — so basically someone like us. i was asked to cloak myself and was asked to not ask any further question for now.This is not to create fear but to practice discernment, to shield and to seek guidance from our guides.

5 Likes

goodnight

1. Beer
  2. Angels, animal spirits etc…
  3. Shielded multi ways
  4. More Beer

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::beer::beer::beers:
:nazar_amulet::mahjong::purple_heart::crystal_ball:

5 Likes

I read this first thing after waking up and I totally heard Azazel’s voice saything these words :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Ohh some may not like “my version of enlightenment.” I do not fit in the box they want me in. I always have my own and it changes every now and then.

1 Like

I would be grateful if you could inform me as well. Lucifer has also warned me yesterday.

Funnily enough. My Samhain Tarot reading was crazy. I could not interpret it but it was a brutal set of cards. Kept getting the devil upright and Justice reversed in every spread. Perhaps indicating a shift in power. At the time I was like what the hell, this has nothing to do with what I asked. but 6 of out the 10 card spread just kept showing up reading after reading. I was starting to scare myself as I knew this alluded to something, but once you step away from detachment and start feeling and allowing personal fear and bias into the reading it becomes impossible to decipher.

When I get in from work I’ll check my tarot log and upload the alignment of the full spread. I will also cast again in relation to what I have heard today and see if anything reciprocated the samhain reading.

2 Likes

Would love to have a deeper conversation about your techniques. I’m RIDICULOUSLY energy sensitive. It can really fuck with me if i’m not working hard to eliminate excess energy and shielding. Banishing using angels seems to be really helping me though actually. With all this mass hysteria about “the great event” perhaps I really should be focusing on this.

I hardly think that a few posters being a little bit concerned qualifies as mass Hysteria. however I do believe that grounding and staying calm is going to be a necessity regardless. because if there is an event and I am saying if… then people who are not aware or AKA awake will panic.

3 Likes

perhaps that was the mass hysteria you were speaking of

no but I was sick to my stomach. could have just been the turkey tacos. lol

4 Likes

I evoked Marbas and Lucifer last night. While Marbas was more focused on the task he was actually working on, he left the feeling preparation wouldn’t hurt. Lucifer on the other hand. During the actual evocation only a suggestion to be cautious, but had a dream afterwards that suddenly turned lucid with a visitation and some advice “Of course there’s shit going down at the moment, but haven’t you learned by now that there always is? As for a war, nothings certain. Double down on defenses, prepare for worst and hope for the best. Like always.”

Summary

Paraphrased

3 Likes

Perhaps you are a bit sensitive? You seem to have taken me using the phrase mass hysteria as an insult. I admitted my self to my divination causing me to worry so clearly I am part of this hysteria too. Secondly, I contributed t this thread as I found it interesting. But whatever, if its gonna get petty no worries, I’ll bail. Just to finish; people saying things like “I’m dead then” would qualify as stress. Given the definition of hysteria is characterized by the conversion of psychological stress into physical symptoms (Stress causes cortisol release thus a physical symptom). Therefore an act of hysteria, on mass given more than one is highly worried about this. Classified through scientific observation, not opinion. Obviously, you have your own definition of the word hysteria one that implies a negative connotation upon the one experiencing it. You are right that people should calm down and feed good energy into the one grid. But how are you helping this by getting angry every other comment? You need to chill yourself, my friend.

1 Like

I’m not getting angry at every other Post. I don’t need you to tell me how sensitive I am. yeah there were some people getting emotional I’m just saying that 10 or 15 people on One thread does not equal Mass hysteria when only two or three are getting a little riled up. don’t tell me how to post.

Just tired and with a slight headache. Though that could be due to sleeping on my couch last night

1 Like

As I said. No worries I’ll bail. This be the last comment I leave on this thread even if you carry on. Conflict is a distraction from my real purpose in this life. Don’t tell me how to post is a fairly passive aggressive comment lol. So cool you win.

2 Likes

Mornin Y’all from Good Ol Amurica :metal:

Update:
Most of the Shit has been cleared and portals closed over multiple places. I will not name the places here.
It will take a few days to fully erase the stuff but we are getting it done.
Energetic work is being done on the Earth/other places and Good progress is being made.

Thank you

4 Likes

This might be why I’ve been having trouble channeling

3 Likes

Portals are closed? Why is this?

1 Like