Ask Me Anything: Vampiric Adept & Author N.D. Blackwood

Thank you. I am from the balkans. Lol. It sounds very logical. I have always been naturally vampiric and my mother and father are aswell. Garlic is a medicine for everything there. I should have maybe phrased correctly - how does one protect against baneful vampirism …:Only by being the bigger vampire ? I have also been drained by stronger vampires. It made me feel pretty bad.

Well, can you explain specifically how to avoid a second death? Personally, I don’t really understand the idea of crystalizing and anchoring a body of black light.

1 Like

@N.D_Blackwood Dealing with a magician who practices forms of soul-eating, i have thrown multiple death curses at him, sent him Dra’taon and Norath,and sued vampirism incantations against him. I invoked the beings from C.Kendal’s ritual of energy body last night, Today I’m being highly alterted to the state of my energy body and what is “left” of the soul - What can I do? I’m unable to use some of the psychic skills as whenever i do I kind of tap into his, because of this unimaginable enmeshment he had created, it is better now. but it is there and is not maing the astral too accessible to me. How can I win against this…?

So it’s not every stone that can be store drained life essence inside?

Have vampires been known to feed on that to avoid the second death?

As far as tradition record, yes. There is no “counter” to the vampiric technique, unless beating the practionner at his own game.
The “traditional” method described by those fighting vampirism in the balkans are generally very physical, and pretty illegal in our era.

2 Likes

Technically speaking, to avoid the second death, the death of the astral body, you need to sustain it with what compose it : energy/life essence. It the current of vampirism this is done by extracting this essence from living beings.

Regarding the crystalization process. The human beings are generally described to have a physical body, a mental body, an energetic and astral bodies, and one or multiple “superior bodies” that could be assimilated to the western concept of soul.
That soul is the link to the creation/God/The cycle of life/death/and rebirth that goes with it and is supposed to be “permanant”.
The crystalisation of the astral and mental bodies is done by cutting them from the superior body, and by the same occasion from God/the cycle, while it by a connection to something else : the vampiric strain/the essence of a vampiric mentor.

This create a new being

1 Like

Appeared to be a complex situation. I personnaly don’t specialized myself in magicians warfare. European practitionners tend to have a negative view of it to be perfectly honnest, and tend to avoid doing it.
Therefore I understand that this is not the case on every place on earth, and that in some countries, “magickal conflicts” are something that accures often. My best advices would be to consult either EA Koetting or JS Garett.

1 Like

It is a tool to use by incarnated adepts. The Undeads have way stronger way to feed.

As far as I know, it is better to use crystals for it. Stone have their own properties, and cryztals are great for storing. There might be other stones available for it in nature, but I never used them for that purpose.

1 Like

Just attracting your attention on the ritual EA and I are going to perform on November 30th.
There is only 20 days left to join the circle.

It will probably me the strongest of those I those I made for hire, and to be honnest, it might be the last, as the next book I’m going to release might not be adapted to it.

I’ve been told to consult adept magicians as well. Thanks N.D! Do you think you can give me some navigation on exorcising a linked consciousness? … (possibly)

1 Like

Not my main domain. I would consider evoking the spirit that possess the person in order to talk with him.
Personnal approach of course

2 Likes

Yeah I did that, three times. Made a whole litany just for them.
Sorry. currently dealing with this as I write to you. Trying to invoke a vampiric entity to absorb their consciousness off me. Have Kali with me but not to full evocation. Any vampiric entities you can recommend for this?

Last one :))

Any crystals you would suggest?

I have a few questions.

1.How does “the progressive transformation”, which is a different method from the path of the dragon, avoid the second death?

1. is it possible to join the undead master with the method of “the progressive transformation”?

3.You said that your “Walpurgisnacht” ritual and “Vampiric Initiation ritual” work with undead masters by the method of “the progressive transformation”. What is the difference between working with undead masters by the method of “the progressive transformation” and working with undead masters by the Path of the Dragon?

1 Like

Is this ritual the path of the dragon?

I would say Quartz.

I’ll wait for your answer to my question :slight_smile: Please answer when you have time~.

Of what kind have you used?

Classical white Quartz.
I guess than other subcategories works fine also.

1 Like

Hello

1. That’s the all problem of the “progressive path”. It is way more experimental than the traditional one, and have been practice by adepts since recent time. Logic would make me says that those who chose this path may continue to feed on a regular base to constantly bring new essence to their astral body.

2. Those who believe in this path tend to have a particular approach of the Undeads. They evoke them on a regular base, exchange and sacrifice to them. Each of this rituals transform them a bit more, but the Strain insn’t living inside themselve. So the transformation is slower. Some also complement the initiation by making several pacts with demons of various nature. This spirits also assist in accelerating the transformation.

3. In the progressive path of transformation, you evoke spirits, and sacrifice to them, in order to receive a part of their powers and essences. This transform you, years after years.
    In the path of the Dragon, you become a living portal for this spirits, and is attached to there vibration. It is closer to a “hive” effect. The adept share is powers, but also the essence that he absorb with Those living inside him.

2 Likes