Ask a spirit to open/activate my chakras and be able to sense and feel them and other spirits

Hello,
I would like to know if a spirit could open my chakras so that I could sense/feel them and other spirits? Is it possible?

3 Likes

why not work to do so yourself? its Infinitely more satisfying to see the results of your own work, rather than having it handed to you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

me smiling yes, achieving that myself would feel a lot good =]] But Im currently in a position where I dont have the proper outer and inner ummm… stability? Well Im working on some things to help me get free and I will do many spiritual things in the future, but all of it will take me some time… much time… So I really wanted a spirit to help activate my chakras for me if he/she could =]]

1 Like

if you have issues with… Stability as i think you refer to, then i’d say be cautious in general. Instead, might I recommend some basic meditation and aura cleansing? it could help a bit with that Stability you need. :slight_smile:

For a basic aura cleansing, just imagine a white gold light enveloping you, Feel it around you and cleansing your energy. I myself have been using something akin to a pale white or silver flame which seems to work for me at least. find what feels right for you.

3 Likes

Lepaca can help you with all your chakras! Basically every entity can help you with that to some extent! But V.K says Lepaca socialize in chakras with many other development stuff!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2017/03/29/lepaca/amp/

5 Likes

Wow @_@ he/she seems to be the perfect one to work with, cuz Astral projection is also my goal from astral projection… there is one sentence in the page that I cant seem to understand much…
“Lepaca can even slow, augment, or remove the expansion reflex of a sacred space– energies left unbanished so often expand to encompass and demonize surrounding structures.”
What does it say? :0 I dont want to demonize my home me thinking

1 Like

I will, soon =]

It is important to keep in mind that your chakras are already “open.” If they weren’t you would be dead, as your life force flows through them. What you want to do is develop them.

Yes, a spirit can help. However, it does not negate the necessity of you doing the work yourself to accomplish the goal. You still have to meditate and push energy through your system.

Think of it like building muscle. You already have enough muscle to fulfill your tasks in life, but if you want more, it requires exerting effort to build up the amount of muscle your body has. It is the same with your chakras. You have a base level of energy running through them, and what you need to do is exercise them so they become capable of having more power flow through them without blowing out, just like you need to build up your muscles before being capable of hoisting a thousand pounds.

8 Likes

Perfect explanation =]] will keep it in mind =]]]]

1 Like

I believe it means he can contain the energies in one space! Energies left unbanished tend to overflow or leak! Some dedicated magician never banish in their temple or sacred space to build up energies so they need some sort of containment field to keep the energies in one space!
That’s my understanding I could be wrong!

1 Like

Have you ever worked with Lepaca @MiKu ?

Yes when meditation! I am not good with communications but I have noticed a rise in my vibrations and throbbing sensations on the chakras i am working on! I usually focus on one spot/chakra point and vibrate/say LE-PA-CA while imagining it light up!

2 Likes

Any demon to suggest? Belial to root chakra?