Asenath Mason's qliphothic grimoires. Where to start?

Hello, I am trying to find out if I need to buy Asenath’s two books “qliphothic meditations” and “qliphothic invocations and evocations” in order to use her new tunnels of set master grimoire.

I tried posting on a topic mentioning this book but got no reply. And nowhere could I find an answer to this using search. Any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Yes it’s excellent and safe

Or maybe look into Enoch Petrucelly´s Black witch - a Grimoire of Demonic Tongue. He goes through Qiphoth, Tunnels of Set AND the newly discovered areas between.
I am nuts about everything from him. Got visions and contact just from reading it. And when ever he writes it is better than before.

3 Likes

I like him. His youtube rituals are really good too.

@DrifterOfDarkness I’m sorry I jumped in but I don’t know, as I have none of these books.
My feeling is, if I was asking myself this question is no. Generally, I’ve not heard anyone say that pathworking the qliphoth is a prerequisite to pathworking the tunnels - but I think @DarkestKnight would know.

Even if this is the ideal, you could pathwork the pliphoth with any resource, not necessarily the same authors. Any of these should take you on your own journey - they point the way but you have to do it and it’s going to be different for you anyway. You can do the qliphoth using nothing but the diagram on your own. I used info from VK Jehannums site for myself. If you like the continuity of a set that’s nice too, you pays your money you takes your choice.

If nothing else, I’d say, get the book you really want first.
Read it through before working it.
Decide at that point if you want to carry on with pathworking it, or you want to pause for months to years to pathwork the qliphoth first, then finally choose your resources for that.
Be a shame to get all three and find you only ever use the last one.

3 Likes

Asenath in BALG newsletter talks about a trilogy but maybe it’s not really mandatory to begin with the previous 2 books; in any case, preceding Tunnels of Set with Draconian Ritual Book may be better than nothing.

2 Likes

Well the Tunnels of Set can be highly dangerous for beginners even for advanced practitioners. It’s better to do a Qliphothic initiation before or at least work a while with the different rulers of the Qliphot spheres

1 Like

The newsletter regarding the new Tunnels of Set book calls it a “self initiation” so, no, I don’t believe you need the other books. It’s a stand alone grimoire.

1 Like

Ty for the helpful replies. I think I will go with the tunnels of set grimoire as a stand alone. This will be my first Asenath Mason book. I’m excited to dive in.

2 Likes

I’ve ordered Tunnels of Set, but already have her Grimoire of Set , Necromicon Gnosis Lilith: Dark Feminine Archetype as well as Chants of Belial.
I find a lot of benefit from them - but have never gone through a book doing all the workings from beginning to end.

Welcome @opus125 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

2 Likes