Ascent or Dark ascent :)

well hi guys I’m Terry I’m new to this forum and I need some insight on dark ascent like what happens when you progress through it ? In koettings book works of darkness he said most black magicians of the left hand path ascend to become dark gods . Now ever since reading the book of azazel I have felt as though azazel is waiting for me I feel like he wants to show me the way but as of now I don’t have any of my ritual materials in my mind though nowadays I feel like there is a second Conversation going on in my head I feel like it’s between him and me because everytime I realize it I suddenly get more determined to become a demonic king or prince secretly I want to become like him I want all that he has and I really envy his authority anyone can give me some insight ?

Well,the goal of the Black Magician is to magnify his clairvoyant and clairaudient faculties,to wield spells and even his own thoughts in such a manner that they always work,to evoke anything,be anywhere…the end goal is indeed a state of godhood.

That being said,the process to reach this ideal,is never ending.You’ll never reach it,but you will come so close,that you won’t even care because you’re really powerful and HAPPY.

Whether it is accepted or not,black magic leads to happiness.So IMO,the first thing you’d wanna do is try to get your life together,and make it as awesome as possible.Not telling you to become an eccentric millionaire,with a perfect girlfriend,recognition in the eyes of others,and everything you could ever want.

But I’m also telling you that that is NOT unachievable,and that you SHOULD strive towards your version of this ‘‘dream’’.And if,and when,you reach it,you’re gonna create a new dream.And then a new one,etc. until your life keeps getting better.

That’s actually,where I found myself,at this time last year.First starting to get really into magick,with the intent of taking a part of my life,that was draining me of all my happiness,and part with it.And then,to reach the studying ideal that I wanted,and such.One by one,many of the dreams of the time,did unravel.

I found things I wanted,and I found things I needed.Now I have a new,more ambitious dream,and a bunch of super-ambitious ones,that I will attend to once the less ambitious ones are solved.And as you do this,you’d be exercising all of those supernatural skills.

Now,in terms of becoming more like a demonic king,that’s also the backbone of these ideals.That as a demonic king,you’d be a master of this Earth,your own life,and something more than this Earth.

So as you not only exercise this magical skills,the occult may become more than just a part of your life,it may become your life.I know some people on here(Ravensascent,for example) feel this way.

Other people I know(which I think is most of us) consider it either a hobby,or a big part of our lives,but not the most important thing in our lives.I do not know in what situation you are,but I can guarantee you,that if Azazel is calling you,then you can experience massive ascent.

By calling on Azazel,you’d get his training and mentorship.Which,the Book of Azazel,my experiences,and many people’s experiences,will tell you,is valuable,and beautiful.

So I’m gonna say go for it.Work with him,see what he’s capable of,tell him you may wanna make a pact with him at some point.Learn from him,listen to him,apply his wisdom,offer to make a pact with him.Enter hermitage with him(optional,of course),learn from him,even become possessed by him.

And then,at the very end,you’d be as powerful as those of the demonic realms.Except more so,because you’d have the added benefit of being in the material world,something most spirits envy.

This is my 200th post!

[quote=“Arcane, post:2, topic:5905”]Well,the goal of the Black Magician is to magnify his clairvoyant and clairaudient faculties,to wield spells and even his own thoughts in such a manner that they always work,to evoke anything,be anywhere…the end goal is indeed a state of godhood.

That being said,the process to reach this ideal,is never ending.You’ll never reach it,but you will come so close,that you won’t even care because you’re really powerful and HAPPY.

Whether it is accepted or not,black magic leads to happiness.So IMO,the first thing you’d wanna do is try to get your life together,and make it as awesome as possible.Not telling you to become an eccentric millionaire,with a perfect girlfriend,recognition in the eyes of others,and everything you could ever want.

But I’m also telling you that that is NOT unachievable,and that you SHOULD strive towards your version of this ‘‘dream’’.And if,and when,you reach it,you’re gonna create a new dream.And then a new one,etc. until your life keeps getting better.

That’s actually,where I found myself,at this time next year.First starting to get really into magick,with the intent of taking a part of my life,that was draining me of all my happiness,and part with it.And then,to reach the studying ideal that I wanted,and such.One by one,many of the dreams of the time,did unravel.

I found things I wanted,and I found things I needed.Now I have a new,more ambitious dream,and a bunch of super-ambitious ones,that I will attend to once the less ambitious ones are solved.And as you do this,you’d be exercising all of those supernatural skills.

Now,in terms of becoming more like a demonic king,that’s also the backbone of these ideals.That as a demonic king,you’d be a master of this Earth,your own life,and something more than this Earth.

So as you not only exercise this magical skills,the occult may become more than just a part of your life,it may become your life.I know some people on here(Ravensascent,for example) feel this way.

Other people I know(which I think is most of us) consider it either a hobby,or a big part of our lives,but not the most important thing in our lives.I do not know in what situation you are,but I can guarantee you,that if Azazel is calling you,then you can experience massive ascent.

By calling on Azazel,you’d get his training and mentorship.Which,the Book of Azazel,my experiences,and many people’s experiences,will tell you,is valuable,and beautiful.

So I’m gonna say go for it.Work with him,see what he’s capable of,tell him you may wanna make a pact with him at some point.Learn from him,listen to him,apply his wisdom,offer to make a pact with him.Enter hermitage with him(optional,of course),learn from him,even become possessed by him.

And then,at the very end,you’d be as powerful as those of the demonic realms.Except more so,because you’d have the added benefit of being in the material world,something most spirits envy.

This is my 200th post![/quote] thank you my friend I really needed that I keep listening to the. Book of azazel over and over again and I know he waiting but I have a confession in only 16 and I practice in secret so I can’t really jump into practice as much as possible but I know he is patient as of now I’m struggling with astral projection and finding a circle to use in ritual I need a lot

[quote=“terry the Asura, post:3, topic:5905”][quote=“Arcane, post:2, topic:5905”]Well,the goal of the Black Magician is to magnify his clairvoyant and clairaudient faculties,to wield spells and even his own thoughts in such a manner that they always work,to evoke anything,be anywhere…the end goal is indeed a state of godhood.

That’s actually,where I found myself,at this time next year.First starting to get really into magick,with the intent of taking a part of my life,that was draining me of all my happiness,and part with it.And then,to reach the studying ideal that I wanted,and such.One by one,many of the dreams of the time,did unravel.

This is my 200th post![/quote] thank you my friend I really needed that I keep listening to the. Book of azazel over and over again and I know he waiting but I have a confession in only 16 and I practice in secret so I can’t really jump into practice as much as possible but I know he is patient as of now I’m struggling with astral projection and finding a circle to use in ritual I need a lot[/quote]

A circle should be the least of your problems.Consecrating a rug,or drawing a circle in chalk.At your age,EA founded his first ‘‘Dark Circle’’,which is to say,he and a bunch of his colleagues from school gathered to use a Ouija board spirit named Ed,summon Enki from the Necronomicon,and more.

Keep in mind that the younger you start,the better.In fact,compared to many people here,you’re starting late!And to see just how much age matters in the praxeology of the occult,just read this threat made by some really wise,smart,handsome,and downright awesome kid:
[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/i-have-a-confession/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/i-have-a-confession/[/url]

And of course,the replies therein.

[quote=“terry the Asura, post:3, topic:5905”][quote=“Arcane, post:2, topic:5905”]Well,the goal of the Black Magician is to magnify his clairvoyant and clairaudient faculties,to wield spells and even his own thoughts in such a manner that they always work,to evoke anything,be anywhere…the end goal is indeed a state of godhood.

This is my 200th post![/quote] thank you my friend I really needed that I keep listening to the. Book of azazel over and over again and I know he waiting but I have a confession in only 16 and I practice in secret so I can’t really jump into practice as much as possible but I know he is patient as of now I’m struggling with astral projection and finding a circle to use in ritual I need a lot[/quote]then us we Are awesome because we started so young so one last thing if azazel is calling me doesn’t that mean that he won’t be that hard to summon and actually I have this perfect plan in order to become this awesome God but I’m working on physical immortality as of now

[quote=“terry the Asura, post:5, topic:5905”][quote=“terry the Asura, post:3, topic:5905”][quote=“Arcane, post:2, topic:5905”]Well,the goal of the Black Magician is to magnify his clairvoyant and clairaudient faculties,to wield spells and even his own thoughts in such a manner that they always work,to evoke anything,be anywhere…the end goal is indeed a state of godhood.

This is my 200th post![/quote] thank you my friend I really needed that I keep listening to the. Book of azazel over and over again and I know he waiting but I have a confession in only 16 and I practice in secret so I can’t really jump into practice as much as possible but I know he is patient as of now I’m struggling with astral projection and finding a circle to use in ritual I need a lot[/quote]then us we Are awesome because we started so young so one last thing if azazel is calling me doesn’t that mean that he won’t be that hard to summon and actually I have this perfect plan in order to become this awesome God but I’m working on physical immortality as of now[/quote]

I don’t understand the question.If you were even asking a question.

And true physical immortality(not aging,not getting sick,not dying) is nigh-impossible.Preserving the faculties,skills,appearances,etc. of youth in old age is possible,but that won’t stop you from aging.

Biologically,there is Syndrome X,a disease that does stop people from aging,but even then the blood ages,when the body and mind don’t.The result,is not a pretty sight.We’re talking about a 20 year old woman,staying a baby of 6 months,throughout her life.Never experiencing the things a kid experiences like riding a bike,or making friends,or going to school.ANd then,she died,when having an old woman’s blood simply couldn’t defend her body from disease.

Stepping out of the circle of life,death and rebirth is possible.But why would anyone want that,if this world,is the final degree of materialization?Wouldn’t one be bothered forever at the bleak nature of the world they live in,knowing it’s not the most permanent and most real version of it?If you’re here,in a state that even the demons envy,why give it up,for a preservation of your current state?

These are all,btw,questions that I can’t answer.There are benefits to dying and being reborn,and benefits to not being reborn,but I really aught to familiarize myself both with my personal desires,and the mechanics of death,more,before trying to find an answer to what my afterlife would look like.There’s a lot of cool stuff I may be able to manage if it is done properly.

And before you ask,‘‘aren’t you a little bit young to start worrying about your death?’’

My answer is.Probably.

[quote=“Arcane, post:6, topic:5905”][quote=“terry the Asura, post:5, topic:5905”][quote=“terry the Asura, post:3, topic:5905”][quote=“Arcane, post:2, topic:5905”]Well,the goal of the Black Magician is to magnify his clairvoyant and clairaudient faculties,to wield spells and even his own thoughts in such a manner that they always work,to evoke anything,be anywhere…the end goal is indeed a state of godhood.

This is my 200th post![/quote] thank you my friend I really needed that I keep listening to the. Book of azazel over and over again and I know he waiting but I have a confession in only 16 and I practice in secret so I can’t really jump into practice as much as possible but I know he is patient as of now I’m struggling with astral projection and finding a circle to use in ritual I need a lot[/quote]then us we Are awesome because we started so young so one last thing if azazel is calling me doesn’t that mean that he won’t be that hard to summon and actually I have this perfect plan in order to become this awesome God but I’m working on physical immortality as of now[/quote]

I don’t understand the question.If you were even asking a question.

And true physical immortality(not aging,not getting sick,not dying) is nigh-impossible.Preserving the faculties,skills,appearances,etc. of youth in old age is possible,but that won’t stop you from aging.

Biologically,there is Syndrome X,a disease that does stop people from aging,but even then the blood ages,when the body and mind don’t.The result,is not a pretty sight.We’re talking about a 20 year old woman,staying a baby of 6 months,throughout her life.Never experiencing the things a kid experiences like riding a bike,or making friends,or going to school.ANd then,she died,when having an old woman’s blood simply couldn’t defend her body from disease.

Stepping out of the circle of life,death and rebirth is possible.But why would anyone want that,if this world,is the final degree of materialization?Wouldn’t one be bothered forever at the bleak nature of the world they live in,knowing it’s not the most permanent and most real version of it?If you’re here,in a state that even the demons envy,why give it up,for a preservation of your current state?

These are all,btw,questions that I can’t answer.There are benefits to dying and being reborn,and benefits to not being reborn,but I really aught to familiarize myself both with my personal desires,and the mechanics of death,more,before trying to find an answer to what my afterlife would look like.There’s a lot of cool stuff I may be able to manage if it is done properly.

And before you ask,‘‘aren’t you a little bit young to start worrying about your death?’’

My answer is.Probably.[/quote] Lmaoo I was close to asking it but in my head I said there is a good reason and have you ever heard of the bible of the undying if you haven’t then you can read it or look it up if you have then that’s what I want to achieve I want to be physically indestructible and immune to disease and extreme temperatures I hear a spirit can help you with that

Friendly request to the folks in this thread - PLEASE clear out everything in the Quote box before you start typing, this thread’s bcoming unreadable, it’s hard work to scroll down through a post with multiple quotes, just to get to a 3 or 4 line reply.

For some reason there’s not an immediately obvious “Reply” button on posts here, but you don’t need to keep all the quoted material.

Cheers!

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:8, topic:5905”]Friendly request to the folks in this thread - PLEASE clear out everything in the Quote box before you start typing, this thread’s bcoming unreadable, it’s hard work to scroll down through a post with multiple quotes, just to get to a 3 or 4 line reply.

For some reason there’s not an immediately obvious “Reply” button on posts here, but you don’t need to keep all the quoted material.

Cheers![/quote]

I’ll keep that in mind.Though,there’s only two people talking in this thread…three now that you’ve joined into the conversation.

Wait wait, so I know that humans can get physical indestructability to tons of damage just by the age of 30. Only through the use of eternal source building. And if you want proof watch this video of a shaolin monk taking 2,500 PSI (over a ton) of pressure of a spear to the throat.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tb8bWbA678]- YouTube

Pretty sure they do that only through the evocation of bhudda, and years & years of meditation, around 6-8 hours a day. So if you do A LOT OF MEDITATION, physical indestructibility is very possible. As well as disease immunity & healing, that actually comes naturally. Immortality on the otherhand is what I’m currently looking the most into. I’ve heard in some places that humans can attain full 12-dimensional awareness and keep their physical bodies. But obviously, I don’t have proof or experience enough to attest to that yet, so now I’m curious.