I will be Breaking this shit down for beginners, intermediate, and advanced, Adepts/Masters, and Living Gods alike. Each will find their place in this Article and each will know what they need to work on.
Pranayama: Moving the Breath Through Omnipresence
"You must focus on your breath. Inhale and exhale for a count of 6."
Thats all of what people know of Pranayama. The purpose of Pranayama is to be able to connect to anyone or anything and manipulate that thing by sensing it as a part of yourself.
You do this by understanding that your breath is movable! Your breath is literally a energetic connection that starts at your lungs and connects to “Air” or Fresh Prana that comes from your Atman. You can move this connection by will to sync yourself with any plane of existence, person, animal, etc.
● For Beginners:
Inhale for a count of 6, exhale for a count of 6.
Sense the connection your breath has to your lungs.
Will that connection to move from your lungs to an object in front of you.
Continue to breathe and notice the difference in your breath and in yourself
When done, reconnect your breath by mentally commanding your self to do so.
● For Intermediate: Do as above but connect your breath to a Spirit Animal you have a fondness for.
● For Advanced: Connect your breath to a Living Person or Demon/Angel you want to work with. Like in Tantra, but without the sex
● For Adept/Masters: Connect your breath to the Atoms of your body. Notice the direction they are spinning. Change that direction.
● For Living Gods: Go into Omnipresence and connect your breath to all planes, dimensions, timelines, realities, etc. And breathe in.
As you exhale, recite the RAM mantra. As the World around you is made pure by fire, so you will be made pure by fire.
Meditation: Moving the Mind Through Omnipresence
Meditation is a energy. With this energy your physical surroundings become clear and your astral senses become clear. Normally, the first sense to become clear is touch and kinestetic senses. For some your Astral Sight may become clear, for others, your hearing will become clear. Like Pranayama, Meditation is a Moveable energy.
Focus on your Breath and do the following:
● For Beginners: Intend to bring the energy of meditation around you. Connect it to yourself and the thing you will meditate on.
● For Intermediate: Connect the Meditation, to a being you will evoke or Invoke. Or a group of beings.
● For Advanced: Connect meditation to The 4 Elements and make them a part of you by grounding them into your being.
● For Adepts/Masters: Ground Meditation itself into your being to make it a part of you. This lets meditation cease being a tool, and allows it to become your Nature. Enlightenment.
● For Living Gods: Go into Omnipresence. Ground that into your being. Then ground the Planes into your very Flesh. Become Transdimensional.
Do these exercises and Comment on your results below.
P.S.: Yes its Short, but i forgot what else i was gonna write on, its 1:20 A.M., and i am shit tired.
Ill cover Evocation next Article