Ascension Beads

Ascension Beads.

This black beaded necklace with a carnelian gem is absolutely amazing to behold.
I didn’t actually buy it, my best friend who is Arab and from Tunisia brought this necklace to me.
He described that these beads he’s wore for a long time and have brought him great luck, for some reason he felt like they had to belong to me.

I thanked him and began mediating upon the beads, I felt they had a great magickal importance. I didn’t want them to be normal magickal blessed/consecrated piece of jewelry.

So after consulting a few spirits and figuring out some energy patterns, i had a prophecy from my demon guide.

I could use these as ascension beads, I had no idea what that meant so the demon broke it down for me.

“These beads could harness all the power, energy and essence from every ritual, in every pathworking, from all types of elements to spirits”.

Scratching my head I intervened.

“Wouldn’t there be a energetic imbalance, what if the necklace usurps light, darkness and fire and then power of a demon, then power from another species of spirit”.

The demon gave me a method to install in the carnelian gem a complicated energy matrix.
To create the matrix I had to first create a normal energy ball, yeah going back to basics.

Once the ball was made from my normal spiritual energy, I was then instructed to hold the ball over a flame to absorb the energy of fire.

Once the element of fire was infused into the ball, I was told to channel golden astral light to create a astral aura around the energy flame inside the energy ball.

I did as instructed and then was told to, push my static energy around the golden aura around the flame.

I was then told to change its shape, to then vibrate certain mantras and do certain mudras with the energy construct.

Once a powerful energy source was created I was told to place it in the centre of a clear quartz, to absorb the crystal light.

I had to project into the crystal and move the currents of the crystal to align with the energy ball.

I added some power oil on the outside of the crystal, the oil is a mixture of various herbs, essential oils, blood and semen.

Once the energy construct was ready, I was told to take it out of the crystal and into a manifestation base I used incense.

Once the ball was structured and took on a condensed, solidified physical manifestation.
I installed a few energy connections and filters and astral grids inside the energy ball.

Inside the energy ball was a function to absorb any energy, to then allow the energies to work In unison no matter how much they may be against eachother.

Once done I summoned the same demon, into the same smoke as the energy ball was in.
My demon guide physically manifested, he grabbed hold of the ball and ignited it with some sort of demonic lava.

I was then instructed to bind the physical structured nexus into the core of the carnelian.
So i did, the demon explained that these beads I should wear and carry with me always.

I was given then the main consecration for these beads to obtain the blessing and power needed to fulfil its duty.

I have done elemental consecrations on the beads, using the four elemental kings.
As I was working through the path of smoke, I used the dark Staot to perform a Ahrimanic blessing of the black sun and blood moon on the beads.

Whilst I was working with the lwa papa legba, he smiled once he saw my beads.
In evocation he took a long inhale of his pipe and exhaled a smoke of energy into the beads.

When I worked with Lilith and her sisters, they performed the black bloody water consecration on the beads.

Including the touch of the nine king’s, the demonic gatekeepers, Druj Nasu, Odin, Hades etc.

Plus every single spirit whether it’s demon, div, angel, elemental, planetary, god, goddess, Lwa, spirit etc. Before I dismiss them I always request their essence be passed on to my beads.

As the critical power grows inside the beads, it’s symbolic of my ever growing power as my power ascends so does the beads.

I constantly wear these beads, I have the protection, blessing and empowerment from about every type of entity out there on these.

These beads are my greatest tool, the one I always use no matter what I’m doing.
They are indestructible feels like wearing a actual black hole around my neck.

Just wanted to share this can’t believe I never mentioned these, even usurped the energy from the alignment of the super wolf blood moon tonight.

Sincerely

C.Kendall.

27 Likes

@C.kendall can I pm you.

Yeah of course

1 Like

Thanks

@C.Kendall please check your inbox.

Those are rather cool. Do you do any Enn or mantra chanting with them?

1 Like

That sounds really cool. I may try to do something like that. I was given a bodhi bead mala that I have yet to use. Never felt like I had found the correct purpose for it.

1 Like

Very inspiring

That is very awesome.

Very interesting and a great post as always brother, what intrigued me here is the astral grids you mentioned, care to elaborate on the method you used? If its not much to ask ofc. Hail and Darkest Blessings.