As a LHP practioner what's your opinion on another LHP practitioner working with Kali Ma? Is Kali Ma a "LHP deity"? Will she interfere with your godhood?

She’s said to give you an ego death. Most of what I read says that LHP practitioners build up the ego so they can become more divine themselves and declare their own godhood. The ego that Kali Ma kills is not the Western concept of ego. Basically she kills all identification with your physical reality.

I was told: “Kali Ma gives liberation by dissolving the illusion of the ego. Thus we are the ever-existing I AM and not the impermanent body.”

What do you guys think? What’s your opinion? Will an ego death interfere with the LHP?

5 Likes

Oooo she is a bridge between your here and now ego and the infinite. The “kalichakra” or the diamond vehicle. Think of it as a vehicle to traverse the abyss, spheres of time, or Qliphothic astral planes. Similar to “merkaba” ideas… but the diamond vehicle doesn’t take you to oblivion and unity with an archon or the new age idea of “source.” Kali ma helps you shift perspectives and manifest your desires reality.

Temple of Ascending Flame PDF about her, amazing resource: http://www.ascendingflame.com/PDF/The%20Kali-Chakra.pdf

Edit: Also applicable in regards to Kalichakra, in my opinion, is the subject matter of “Outside the Circles of Time,” by Kenneth Grant. Transmutation of the self through and beyond Thaumiel. It’s advanced work I haven’t began to truly fathom, I’ve had just a taste of it but Kali Ma explained part of the working to me. I highly recommend working with her if you’re looking to get out of self limiting ideas

2 Likes

thanks

Kali is trouble. That goddess is too troublesome lol. You need a different kind of skill to manage to work with a goddess like that, because in India, various gods and goddesses especially have been created. When I say created, this is an unbounded energy, but certain beings who wanted to use this for certain purposes in certain directions, when they have a certain sense of crystallised consciousness, they created certain forms.

Some pleasant, some fierce, some other ways, so that they could be used for specific dimensions in your life.

So, Kali is a very fierce one. In many ways, she is very easily approachable compared to other forms, much more easily approachable, but at the same time she is very very fierce. There are many others who are more fierce, and These forms were created by certain yogis in the past. Kali is a certain dimension of an energy. They created it and left it loose. So, it’s been enshrined in many places in certain ways one can approach it — she is very powerful force in the existence. And Kali is not the only one. There are others like — Dakini, Rakini, Lakini,

If your goal is to only seek liberation then you don’t even need to work with such fierce entities, need not even enter such spaces because it has so many complexities. It has too many complexities in it.

It is not that I advise you against it or I’m suggesting that it is a bad thing, but it is like putting a child - who has just begun to walk - in a marathon race. He will for sure cause damage to himself. When you are not ready for it, too much of a good thing can be a bad thing.

2 Likes

I encourage working with her. I’ll just leave it at that.

2 Likes

Imo she can be fierce with the ego, but she can be very loving once you get close to her

1 Like

I agree working with Kali is well worth it.

1 Like

There’s no such thing as LHP deities, an ego death in my opinion is a momentary lose of sense of self where you in that moment feel connected to everything (which doesn’t really require an ego death) you get that sense of self back so no it’s wouldn’t interfere with the concept of “LHP”

5 Likes

I don’t see the value of ego death. I’ve experienced ego death many times on ridiculous doses of acid, shrooms, salvia concentrates, 2-CT-7, and other hallucinogens when I was much younger and some friends and I would see how far out we could get and still come back. It may be achieved via different means than a spirit, but it’s still ego death. I personally don’t believe in the phenomena of, or want, self deification. I am me, I am that I am, and I will be what I will myself to be. I can imagine the replies this comment may get from some people, as it flies in the face of the pet belief and goal of many. I’m not being argumentative, or saying anyone is wrong, I’m just speaking for myself. I’m not some confrontational dickhead, I’m really not. The OP asked a question in the thread title and I gave my personal opinion on some things, so don’t flood my inbox with hate-mail :wink:

2 Likes

Ohhh… makes sense. That explain some things

I feel like with the ones closest to her(I.E. having her inside of your body 24/7), she actively blocks you from any real material success. I’m not the only one that feels like this. One of her greatest devotees, Sri Ramakrishna, felt the same way. He would talk about being absolutely desireless and egoless. He would teach his disciples to ask her to remove every “want of the world”…he was always blissed out because he would let her do everything. That was her bliss. If he didn’t allow it, she would have made him miserable.

Here are some quotes from wikipedia about another one of her devotees named Ramprasad Sen, a poet from back in the 1700s.

“Rāmprasād comments in many of his other songs that Kāli is indifferent to his wellbeing, causes him to suffer, brings his worldly desires to nothing and his worldly goods to ruin. He also states that she does not behave like a mother should and that she ignores his pleas:

“Can mercy be found in the heart of her who was born of the stone? [a reference to Kali as the daughter of Himalaya]
Were she not merciless, would she kick the breast of her lord? Men call you merciful, but there is no trace of mercy in you, Mother. You have cut off the heads of the children of others, and these you wear as a garland around your neck. It matters not how much I call you “Mother, Mother.” You hear me, but you will not listen.”

”To be a child of Kāli, Rāmprasād asserts, is to be denied of earthly delights and pleasures. Kāli is said to refrain from giving that which is expected. To the devotee, it is perhaps her very refusal to do so that enables her devotees to reflect on dimensions of themselves and of reality that go beyond the material world.”

So all in all, getting serious with Kali will transform you 100%, and if you don’t allow it, she will deliver some pain. Mentally, physically, and spiritually. Not that you are doomed to being broke or anything like that, just that your spiritual work takes precedence, over everything. You will be able to manifest “things” and have a comfortable life, but because she gave it to you, not because you used her energy for your own material gain.

Wait! I’m very confused. I’ve never heard of this at all. Kali? A terrible and indifferent entity? I’ve never heard of this. You are basically saying a devotee of Kali Ma is DEPENDANT on Kali Ma , for she does everything for her devotees? If they don’t allow her to do things for them it is taking away her bliss and as a result she will make them suffer? Wow! If I’m correct you are also saying Kali Ma makes you egoless and desireless but she will manifest things that you want FOR YOU. I’m quite confused. I know you’ve already elaborated but would you mind going a bit deeper? If Kali Ma makes you egoless and desireless then how does she know what to give her devotees? I desire to be wealthy and famous. Will Kali Ma impede on my desires?

Different spirits treat different people, differently, like humans.

I’m only saying that us that “have to deal” with her energy 24/7, this is what we get. What I quoted above. The Ramakrishna or Ramana Maharshi type. Not that there is anything wrong with them or being liberated from desire, ego, thoughts, etc…they were two truly POWERFUL spiritual forces, it’s just that some of us aren’t ready to move to the Himalayas quite yet, lol.

But this is the push. The push away from material desire. It’s constant.

Now, there seem to be some black magicians that know how to tap into her potent energy whenever they need it. Not sure that she approves, and not sure if they care if she approves. But this knowledge is way above my pay grade.

You’re saying Kali Ma will FORCE ME to become isolated from society? If I desire nothing how can I get anything out of life?

Not necessarily. It’s just that her aim is “enlightenment” or “liberation” over giving you power to bend reality anyway you see fit. Again, there seem to be some magicians that know how to do the latter, although I haven’t met any.

It’s tricky about being desireless. Let me put it this way. I have more material wealth than at any point in my life right now, but I should have more. I should have more because when I was detached and desireless, things just came to me. Once I started “trying” and forcing her energy every which way, things started going south again. It’s kind of hard to explain…with Kali, the less you want, the more you get.

At the end of the day I think it depends on how close you are with her, and what her agenda is with you.

And as far as being terrible and indifferent, yes, to your conditioning, your identity. She is not terrible. I know that in the long run she has my best interests in mind. She has liberated me from so many unhealthy things, she loves me and I love her. It’s just that sometimes I feel like she takes the “liberation” thing too far. I say this knowing that my “wisdom” pales in comparison to hers.

Oh I see! That makes sense though. I’ve been practicing the law of attraction for some time and the less I want the more likely the things I want come to me.

Well in that case, if you really stick to it and don’t try to get cute and manipulate situations and other people, then yes her energy is awesome for clearing blocks so you can “attract” and not chase…

“Om klim kali kayeh namaha” is a good mantra for abundance.

It might get weird and yes you might start to feel like “where did my desires go?”, but that’s when things will start to open up. Again though, try not to get greedy with her. She provides. For me sometimes I want things NOW, but it seldom works.

Ok I see! So basically what happens is your desires “disappear” for you but she is still able to know what it is you want?

I would say, I think, to work with her to clear blockages that are not allowing you to attract the things you want. Once those blockages are cleared, you won’t even care about your desires anymore. But because you spent time working on it, that “not caring” and detachment is what will bring you, for example, the funds that you may lack to move somewhere that gets you closer to your desires.

Once you move, then you keep working on “attracting”, but this time attracting the right connections that can help you get what you want. All of these things you can get because you aren’t really focused on them, you aren’t really focused on anything, but you just “attract” because you focused on it for an hour a day during ritual. (An example).

Desireless, thoughtless, and egoless can bring fast manifestations because there is no lust for result. But you have to lust for the result “a little bit”, like during ritual.

1 Like

In my experience I’ve always had a better job at manifesting things when I wrote them down. That’s it. No Plans!. No rule book. No guidelines. Just let everything flow and do what is necessary. I don’t stress to much on plans because that makes the energy stagnant. I imagine that’s what you mean. Like for example: I’m working on becoming a famous/wealthy model , actor and singer. I wrote it down on paper and that’s it. The other day I saw something about modeling auditions on Instagram. I’m currently on TikTok teaching about my practice and getting insight about others’ practices. I currently had 110 subscribers. Once I reach 10K or above I won’t have to stress about my other career goals because I will be famous enough to be taken seriously. This is my way of doing it. Not only that but I’m currently using glamour magick to physically alter my body/attributes so that when I’m famous enough I’ll have the looks to succeed. Is this a good example of what you’re saying?

1 Like