Artemis -- Thanks and Calling

This will be a thread for thanking Artemis or responding to Her calling. I was just reading, and supposedly her priestesses were bestowed, “Melissa”, or “bee”. Interesting, as bee was a nickname I once used for myself and others of my nature.

5 Likes

“Melissa” in greek is a bee but litrally means to issue honey. It also reflects the hive mentality of her priestesses and nymphs. Atremis was the Queen Bee in this sense.

I thank Artemis & Diana for appearing in my friends life and aiding her. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If I may make a suggestion - if you have images and other things, this will be a great place to compile them, and then people can be sent here when they seek help with something She can offer?

I did something similar with a thread named " My “Belial Files” : 2017 Update" and XaTuring also has a similar thread, as does King Bael. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

These two in particular caught my attention. These pictures have a direct link to the current of energy she used to call upon me.

3 Likes

This is such a beautiful piece of art!!!

1 Like

If I had the money, I’d buy a statue, and make a temple.

1 Like

I hope the Goddess would grants your wish… Do u worship Artemis?

1 Like

*grant

1 Like

You can do a mini version hence the altar lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m one of Her maidens.

1 Like

Interesting. What’s She like? Like how do you worship her? -sigh-
Curiosity sorry :confused:

1 Like

Oh, you’re fine. She’s… interesting. Benevolent and loving, but also protective and fierce. A wild one. I wouldn’t want it any other way.

1 Like

How does one ‘contact’ Her? Like what does she demand in her Maidens? She seems interesting for some reason.

1 Like

One doesn’t contact her (in the way I have with her) as much as she contacts others. And she demands chastity, so we aren’t enslaved by men. Forever wild like her.

2 Likes

Fascinating…

1 Like