Arousal while staring at a demonic sigil

Why do I get a boner while looking at a sigil for a long time? Is the demon arousing me? (I dont mind) As far as I remember i wasn’t ever sexually attracted to white on a black background. It happened the first time while I evocated Bael and a second time while evocating Glasya-Labolas, it’s kind of “standard” now? Not that I evocate ‘everyday’ and with the same intensity, I would like your thoughts, on this

1 Like

Welcome @Baalzack It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

You do know males can get erections without sexual arousal, right? It’s just the result of energy flow. It can also happen when doing energy work and meditation.

2 Likes

Energy moving through your system does this. Your base energy center is activated. When people are receiving qi they can get turned on as well, it just means you’re healthy and you can ignore it.

1 Like

So I’m ‘receiving’ qi?

No, as I said, you’re moving qi around.

@Baalzack Please post your intro as requested. Further posts will be removed until our rule is respected.