Army Medical test and recruitment help

So! I always wanted to enlist in the army I’m planning to. I will be making a lot of pacts and such on my own time during the enlisting process…like asmodeus who is a Mars spirit to keep me alive during service ect blah blah belial to help motivate me for basic training the sorts

Who could I use to help me pass my medical tests and assure I pass them. I know king paimon is good for thought manipulation I might use him for a few things of this process but who are some other good demons to manipulate circumstances to where any medical waivers get approved ect or they find hardly anything in the medical test. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

If this is true:

I would first talk to a recruiter and ask if you’re actually eligible to join, just to see what you’re working with. I was in the Navy, and for the Navy, it’s a disqualifying condition. I don’t know if it is for the Army. There are many threads where members asked a variation of this question, spirits to help with waivers, tests etc.

I would assume, (which could possibly make an ass out of me) that if the symptoms are mild and won’t interfere with service, you might be eligible. That’s why I would talk to a recruiter first so they can set the table and lay out what obstacles might lie ahead.

2 Likes

Yeah my symptoms don’t show it’s almost invisible practicality I can still do physical activity ect

I may take this one step at a time like maybe get a recruiter I can regularly stay in contact with that can help me this process and such or he or she would actually be the one recruiting me most likely but yeah

I got some info I have two friends one in the marines he gave me a bunch of advice and info

One from the army and he gave me a bunch of advice and info (these two are still serving)

And I got to speak online to someone who use to be a drill sgt for the army and he spoke to me about MEPS so based off this info I may still have a slight chance :slightly_smiling_face:

At this rate with all the stress trying to be recruited I’ll probably get excited on the bus ride to basic knowing I made it through the boring paper work😭

Imagine the bus ride everyone is nervous and I have this huge smile on my face :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Do you have a formal diagnosis on paper? If not then (this is not medical advice) I wouldn’t even bring it up. :woman_shrugging:t5: You might have a fighting chance.

Hats off to you for wanting to join, and I hope everything works out. My husband is a retired Army combat Vet, so I have nothing but respect for those guys.

2 Likes

It’s online medical records but I feel if I do ok on the MEPS I will have luck cause the drill SGT told me MEPS doesn’t know anything I have unless it’s brought up on tests or I disclose it so he said my recruiter might tell me what to and what not to say to them

And like I said if I make it in (which my mindset should be I will since I’ll be trying evocations to raise my luck ect) I will maybe work with asmodeus for a pact to work with me the whole time I’m serving to keep me fighting and alive ofc😅

Maybe belial for basic training to motivate me with my will power to do hard tasks as well but again I need to stop thinking ahead i think it’s best if I just walk one step at a time, less stress that way

Dude, @QueenMustang has the right of it. I almost got disqualed by having (almost complete) flat feet. That was decades ago. Since there aren’t wars going on, they will scrutinize more, just like me.

The problem is this - if you say you have no non-existing conditions, they will railroad you if they find out and if there’s any medical issue that may involve them paying out even a month’s pay, they will look for it. Just being honest, dude.

I was downwind of the garbage pits in Iraq in 2003 and have yet to get help. That’s with a clean bill of health. Toss in an existing medical record showing fraud and no only will you not get help. you’ll accrue jail time.

2 Likes

Judging by your answers, You seem to already have it all figured out and your mind already made up regardless of our answers, so I wish you nothing but the best. I don’t have much more to add. Good luck.

1 Like

Do what you want but I wouldn’t hop into soul agreements, I have great relations with the goetia demons. Every magickal act is a pact with reality…Idk just my thoughts.

Is there reason you wouldn’t pass them? The recruiters will help you (at least mine did) with finessing the system. Basically the key is “no, never, none!” Those are the only answers you give at MEPS. At least that’s what my guys told me. Just explain why you wanna serve your country and why it’s so important and that you want nothing to get in the way and they should help.

Don’t do drugs or illegal shit and you should be good. If you can’t get in for a medical reasons get a doctor’s note or in my case you’re basically screwed. I’d have to get of my medication and I don’t know if I can do that haha

3 Likes

Then it doesn’t exist, if others can’t tell, and only you know. Then like my recruiters said “go to the grave with it”.

Just explain to the recruiter you really wanna serve and love your country and all the reasons you wanna join and just say you are worried about medical reasons. And just say “I don’t want to disqualify myself by talking about this, I’m sure I’m fine but I don’t want them to have access to my medical records, it’ll be more drama then necessary. I’m certain I can pass MEPS I just need some help, can you help me?”

If you say that I am sure they will more than likely be very open to helping you and your situation.

If you say “I wanna serve but I have some concerns and don’t wanna disqualify myself” I’m sure they’ll know what’s up. If you can pass MEPS you should be good.

I passed MEPS by my condition is technically a disability and medication is basically mandatory to treat it. I can also become violent if I am not being medicated for this reason the Sargent couldn’t send me to boot camp. I’d basically have to get off the medication to join, but I haven’t been on the medication long enough to have it alter my brain.

Honestly, if you can hide a preexisting medical condition, and somehow during your time in service it comes to light, you could get chaptered out, and could be subject to some UCMJ action worst case, or some non judicial punishment (article 15) before you get chaptered. I was a medic in an infantry unit, and the guys with asma (most common) sometimes didn’t make it in the Georgia heat, one guy was chaptered with some pay issues. Honestly it is not worth trying to lie your way in. Best bet is to be honest with your recruiter and see what he recommends. After all recruiters are more than willing to bend the rules to meet their quotas.
If you do get in I also advice to stay clean (no drugs), and listen to your NCOs.
That’s the best advice I can give you, but you do you! Good luck!

2 Likes

I will need medical waivers tho for a few things but I’m not worried about that

Hi guys I have an update and I need some clarification:

So Thursday I goto MEPS
I will be using marbas for the ASVAB for helping me unless you know someone better.
(I am trying to get a minimum score of 87 so I can get infantry, so If you know anyone who can help me get there specifically that would be awesome)

Who should I use from the goetia to help my luck with the medical and physical portions. I want this to go as smooth and lucky as possible,

(I may also use bael to hide anything if there is anything my recruiter and I think should be kept silent with MEPS)

Either way I’m worried about MEPS so I’m looking through goetia books to see if I can use some help from someone but idk who would be of use lol

Maybe king paimon to calm my nerves lol but I mean like who can help the actual process

I’d listen to the op that advises you not to go infantry, he ain’t kidding about the barracks and living
Conditions remember this if it ain’t raining we ain’t training
Marbas is an excellent choice as he is a healer, he may be able to help you in all that you need. However given the short amount of time between now and when you go to MEPS, you might try a spirit that focuses on the mind and helping people decide in your favor. I’m thinking King Paimon. Good luck to you and drink water.

1 Like

As somebody who did my time, seriously consider an administrative job. A wise move is to consider how army skills will transfer outside of the army. Administrative jobs transfer wonderfully. Maybe take a moment to do a divination. You can’t quit the Army like you would a regular job, once you’ve signed, you’re doing the time.
Lucifer and the Hidden Demons, Kalotes.
For the nerves, pick a spirit of transmutation, “my nervousness into peace” or something to that effect.

2 Likes

I too served. I’m still figuring out how to quote what @anon39079500 said, but if you are found out to have enlisted with a known pre-existing medical condition it’s a felony.

3 Likes

That is why we are working on getting waivers

NEW QUESTION

What’s a spirit preferably goetia that can help me get a good score on the ASVAB test

King Paimon.

Ok thank you