Are there personal blog threads?

Greetings

I am wondering if there are personal “blog” type threads where people post their experiences for themselves as well as to invite discussion for the purposes of growth and exchanging ideas and the like.

I own that I have not searched through the whole of this forum, so if the location is blatantly obvious somewhere, please point the way.

I cant wait to get deeper into this program. I’m a DIY kind of practitioner and have made or seriously modified a store bought tool to make it mine and sacred. The opening video with the DIY projects to do “Just to begin” the program has me happily bitching to myself about how far behind I am already. Though, completely stoked about making these items and customizing one with my Spirit of Divinations Sigil.
::::NOTE: Permagrin :-D::::::

Hey Lupus, your more than welcome to start a thread of that general nature as most of those types of threads are dedicated to specific rituals or entities.

As a side note, don’t think of yourself as lagging behind, these things require a great deal of time, patience and tenacity. Everyones journey is different, thus each person matures and progresses at different rates.

Ryan.