Are there any spirits that show up in an Orange ball of light?

It could be a land spirit, or an elemental, checking you out.

4 Likes

It is large, about the size of a small football and has moving energy inside of it.

It feels like it is on a job, rolling around and not stopping.

Even a visiting non Magical saw it today , I am so intrigued!

Thanks, I will have a look into this now

5 Likes

I have read of land spirits manifesting as orbs like you describe so I think it is a possibility that you caught the attention of a near by spirit so it’s curious.

5 Likes

That is so cool. Thanks. I will look up land spirits and see if I can offer it something maybe

5 Likes

Have you summoned or worked with Valac? Seeing large orange orbs or a very strong sensation of the color orange?

This deity deals with revealing hidden mysteries and bringing fourth knowledge. One of his main attributes in visions is the color orange. This could be totally off but you may have invoked him and he is responding and letting know you have been heard.

6 Likes

I haven’t yet. How interesting. I will have a look now and I may just Evoke him when I have read up on him. thanks

4 Likes

Your welcome here is a link with some details:

4 Likes

Ah yes, the Demon they (wrongly) chose to turn into a Nun for that Lorraine Warren horror movie.

I asked as the orange light ball is a new thing and is so BUSY,it doesn’t float about like an ordinary Orb and can be seen with a naked eye during the day /dusk.

4 Likes

Your right unfortunately. Real demon though and his color his orange. The Warren’s are complete charlatans. I had a book published by them in 1984 all the photos with levitating items had wires or fishing twine holding the objects up.

2 Likes

Really? I never believed them. It seemed all for money and fame

2 Likes

Maybe a being that works with or manipulates light might be able to shed some “light” on this. Lol

But seriously it might be worth a shot.

One I work with will sometimes show up as an ever color changing ball of light now and then. So who knows, some other entitie might know.

2 Likes

I plan on asking Lucifer tonight. I usually get an answer in some form,if not heard.

I think we become ‘spirit magnets’ after doing things for a while. It could be a nature spirit as mentioned, a Demon or goodness knows what…

2 Likes

Your right again!! Ed Warren has to be the most incompetent imbecile i have encountered or read about. He never solved any of his so-called cases and his absurd theories have no real barring on true occult practices but his own take on myth and legend, throwing in some religious ideology, case solved.

However, even after the couples death a decade ago he and his wife are known as a world renown ghost hunters and so-called experts on demons and the occult. OMG! No way. Once your name gets into print and than they make a movie it just takes on a life of its own.

2 Likes

I think Lorraine is still alive… She consulted on the films in the franchise Annabelle / Conjuring / Conjuring 2. I saw her in the publicity interviews.

I do know she fudged her way through that other paranormal show a few years ago being fed lines as a ‘psychic’ It was the show with the Guy called Ryan hosting it Paranormal state

2 Likes

I have seen many quotes and theories put foward by Ed and Lorraine, she is seemingly deeply religious but is in fact a good con artist.

The religious theories they have put forward and other ideas to solve so-called occult mysteries are trash as they are trying to solve something they know nothing about.

2 Likes

You should start a Warrens thread. I would love it and I bet others would too

2 Likes

Great idea! That is something to consider…

2 Likes

I would myself, but it was your idea and I don’t want to steal it.

1 Like

Thanks. I think i will get started later and we will see what happens.

I liked your idea and created a topic on the Warren’s you can hit the link and check it out.