Are there any parents here?

Since i am learning anout magick and the possibility of working alongside “demons”, there is but one huge worry that kind of hinders me in progress.
Does any of this affect your children? Would any entity ever ask something concerning your child as an offering? Is it possible your children become the victim of anything when you are dealing with spirits and such?

Are there parents here, willing to share their experience on this matter?

3 Likes

I work with Lucifer he protect kids. He is even around with my newborn niece. He did bless the mother who had problems becoming pregnant.

Other experiences?

3 Likes

See this PSA i did:

Ah thank you for sharing that. Yes any experience comcerning kids is welcome.
I have to think for the safety of my kid first before i start anything, you understand right?

1 Like

I think that’s a veeeery common question here in BALG…

1 Like

Yes you’re right. Always consider banishing too. You do that with the Archangels so that’s a great way to be safe. Look into LBPR: I personally like this guided version

2 Likes

What tags can you recommend to find the threads related to this?

1 Like

You could check “demons around kids” to start with. :blush:

I had this same concern this very morning when a young child wandered into my shrine room and found himself confronted with a ram’s skull on the wall hanging above an altar with candle’s, lamps, offerings, etc. I quickly dismounted the skull and said to the child “this is Fred my fossil. Fred is my friend and this is where I meditate”. The child seemed to accept this with a smile and a laugh and wandered back out after ringing the bell on said altar.

Now, my next thought was “would the spirits be displeased by this?” and “do I need to reconsecrate everything”. At this point a strong internal voice said “Don’t be stupid. The Devil loves children playing with his things” and the next image that came to mind was this:

3 Likes

HIM again…! Omg… I should really meditate on him :rofl:

I can’t…! :woman_facepalming::joy::woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I call it my meditation space because it is. I tell the kids to stay out of it. The only thing I saw was better behavior from them.

2 Likes

OP, IME, if you don’t directly spiritually protect your kids, nobody will- the people in your blood don’t wake up unless they’re triggered! :slight_smile: