Are there actually any entities who truly give a shit about your personal wants, desires and motivations without having some alterior motive?

Are there actually any entities who truly give a shit about your personal wants, desires and motivations without having some alterior motive?

2 Likes

Yeah, there are actually many entities who truly give a shit about your personal wants, desires and motivations without having some alterior motive.

7 Likes

As with anyone else, only those who have a real bond with you.

2 Likes

I would say yes, but you need to very seriously work on your relationship with them and not have unreasonable expectations.

2 Likes

They’re just like people in the sense of they come in many shapes and sizes with their own ties and obligations.
So they can be as kind and loving as your best friend or as destructive as a psychopath
You can’t view them all the same.

5 Likes

Every one ive worked with (Probably at least 50 now) have helped me loads and not wanted anything. I just show them love and make friends with them. I think they only use weak people to get what they want or it depends what you want. I only want to ascend and make friends with them. If you want to spiritually stagnate or go backwards they wont like that or if you are just trying to use them to get money or sex they wouldnt like that at all and probably trick you and mess with you.

1 Like