Are some spirits thoughtforms? Does it matter?

Yes and it matters if you believe it matters. But better to do some experiements and see whether it really does matter, if you believe or do not believe.

In my experience some things just work if you work them, regardless of the mental labels you put on them.

[quote=“NariusV, post:21, topic:6265”]Yes and it matters if you believe it matters. But better to do some experiements and see whether it really does matter, if you believe or do not believe.

In my experience some things just work if you work them, regardless of the mental labels you put on them.[/quote]

Yes, and I am absolutely aware of that. People have worked with Lucifer, they have spoken with him, they have made pacts with him, they have done magic with him, etc. I am completely aware of that. And that’s where this kind of boggles my mind. Either he is an existing entity existing under the name of Lucifer because of the mass belief in the reality of a being named Lucifer. OR he is a mass consciousness generated thoughtform. Or there could be options I’m not considering.

But there’s no real way to tell. All we have are our experiences. And he works, so let’s go with it.

[quote=“ashtkerr, post:22, topic:6265”][quote=“NariusV, post:21, topic:6265”]Yes and it matters if you believe it matters. But better to do some experiements and see whether it really does matter, if you believe or do not believe.

In my experience some things just work if you work them, regardless of the mental labels you put on them.[/quote]

Yes, and I am absolutely aware of that. People have worked with Lucifer, they have spoken with him, they have made pacts with him, they have done magic with him, etc. I am completely aware of that. And that’s where this kind of boggles my mind. Either he is an existing entity existing under the name of Lucifer because of the mass belief in the reality of a being named Lucifer. OR he is a mass consciousness generated thoughtform. Or there could be options I’m not considering.

But there’s no real way to tell. All we have are our experiences. And he works, so let’s go with it.[/quote]

But what if a little more information could make interacting more fruitful if understand entity more fully? Now I want more experiential information. Should be fun. Never thought to ask, though always curious how possibly could exist. I like working with him; lovely sigil. I’ve decided to believe it matters, now vessel must discover incomprehensible concept.