Are my spirit guides guiding me to kill her?

So you all know about my lovers ex who is trying to break us up. I’ve been seeing a lot of single black crows recently, butt they don’t face me ever, they usually have there back towards me. I’m not sure if I should take this as a sign to get rid of her, because usually after I see the crow I will see her name or
Last name. I keep seeing a lot of positive synchronicities too . Is this what I need to do on my spiritual path? It feels like it keeps being brought to my attention that I should kill her . Helppp

1 Like

I have this feeling that you need to call the raven/crow and ask it more questions. My Ravens come right after I cast or when I am under pressure. Lately its after I cast a spell- I usually feed them and ask that they give thanks to the court of Demons.

3 Likes

Guides can advise but in the end the final choice is yours not theirs.

7 Likes

If you want to, the crow is one of my signatures if you will. I gave a user on here a frenzy curse that can cause a lot of damage.

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

@damia2hell do you still have the link to the curse? You mind dropping it here?

2 Likes

@Aiden_Crow yes

2 Likes

I added black raven and crow feathers to the alter I placed it to the North - the Candles stayed lit far longer than any of the other candles.

1 Like

No offense, but you can do that with a goddamn knife. I do not see anything spiritually progressive in killing someone, unless you have never tasted someone else’s blood on your hands. If that is the case, though, explore yourself.

3 Likes

@Woodsman81 I second this. Look at EA’s magickal progression and use it as an example. He began when he was young and would fling curses left and right. But as he grew naturally he began to curse less and less because of the results he was seeing. As you progress on the path, the idea of the destroying god becomes stupider and stupider, but even so, occasions will come around when people do awful shit to you where you’ll be warranted in cursing. Why even curse her directly? Just do a ritual to remove her from your life permanently, who cares if she moves away or dies, you still got what you wanted.

3 Likes

Yea I’ve never felt anything like this. I’ve never killed anyone with magick. I’m actually usually polar opposite, I usually help people with love and just work on love spells :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

I’ve tried banishing her before and making her completely forget about myself and my love. This is literally my last resort

The chances of ending up in an all expenses paid six by eight cell with the knife option is, unfortunately, a little higher than with the spell.

1 Like

I wasn’t advocating that she actually DO that, lol. I was just pointing out that mundane folks can kill without magick, and most of the time it does not grow them in any way.

Consider that if this person could steal your love away, is that person even worth killing someone to keep around, magickally or otherwise?

And hopefully you never need to. It is every bit as dangerous as a weapon you hold in your hand, but seldom as quick and merciful. Consider that the majority of people in this world go their entire life without killing another human. Not really such a bad thing.

But, regarding it as a kind of sign, you could read it two ways: as a challenge to explore what you are and are not capable of, or as a test of yourself to see if you really choose to do it. Either way, with or without the killing, the exploration of the situation and all the factors involved very well may help you develop yourself. It is the exploration more than the actual act.

1 Like