Are hindu deities demons, angels or other entities?

Good day gods/goddesses of light and dark!

what are hindu deities- demons, negs, angels, other entities? do they work well with judeo-christian gods?

6 Likes

I don’t think anyone would work well with the Christian god…he’s pretty exclusive.

5 Likes

Hindu deities are beings that have a hint of chaotic element. Remembering my experiences with Yama, Shiva and Kali, I can say that it´s chaotic to an extent. Maybe it´s just my senses cluttering but as far I know, those terms are lackluster to really describe them.

3 Likes

is it easier and more easily reliable to successfuly work with christian gods than those of hindu tradition?

it doesnt matter which gods you are working with.

Just be respectful of them and do your part. Rest will take care of itself.

2 Likes

No. I personally don’t see any point to work with the Christian god. Demons have helped me far more.

5 Likes

ok! which of the demons and what method or technique did you deploy successfully? I tried it using ‘demons of magick’ by gordon winterfield but to no success…kindly provide insight either in a referenced book or any material.

There are resources all over this forum, as well as in E.A.'s books and courses. Just do a search :slight_smile: It’s way too much to outline in a post.

1 Like

I have worked with many vedic gods and I even worked with most of the demons. Well I do feel that they have same in nature, sometime I do feel they are one and the same, even I feel the same energy.
According to me names and methodology are different. But for me it seems like they are of same currents of energy.
In the forum itself many told that,
Lucifer is shiva, Lilith is Kali and even gremory as momaya matha.

If you connect with them with love and respect, it’s highly impossible to be chaotic.

Well I work with both of the vedic gods and demons, my inner game is same, I do vent out all of my love to them. They teach me how to respect them and how to workship/ work with them, they hardly ask any physical offerings.
But they do demand your attention to them, because that’s how much they love you and love working with you.
Once you set your manners straight and once you balance the equation, everything seems to be easy.

5 Likes

looking for reliable and practical method to successfully call a goetia demon especially to deal with a witch. can a witch be more powerful than goetia demon Andras for example?

1 Like

You have a situation at your hand?

1 Like

a particular witch who has an opened third eye(sees ) is disturbing me seriously and i have tried a number of methods but to no success. i also need to win a competition to move forward.

Why is that particular witch disturbing you though?

And in what way do you mean disturbing?

For the most part, no.

Hinduism has their own version of angels (devas) and demons (asura) that are rather different than Abrahamic angels and demons. From my understanding, the Hindu gods are considered the former.

As for working with angels and demons, I’d imagine it depends on the deity. I’d ask them who they prefer.

1 Like

No. Spirits are far more powerful than humans, Andras especially.

I wouldn’t call upon him in particular if you’re a newbie. He doesn’t seem too fond of them.

1 Like

Different cultures have different names for similar creatures. For example, the Rakshasa and Oni are different types of ogres. Same with Giants (Titans, Nephilim, Jotuns), Dragons (Wyrm, Long), Undead (Zombie, Draugr), Vampires (Aswang, Strigoi), or Fairies (Alfar, Sidhe, Yakshas). The word angel comes from the Greek word, Angelos, which means messenger. In fact, I believe the word Agent is a perfect description. An angel is an agent of a god.

In every mythology, there are three realms; Celestial Realm of the gods where the universe is governed, earthly realm of nature, man, and other creatures of nature, and finally the underworld where dark gods, the dead, and trickster spirits live. In every mythology, there’s a divine authority (a god or pantheon of gods), and a host of agents. Each culture has a different word for these agents. Here are some examples.
Angel: Judio Christian
Melek: Islam
Yazata: Zoroastrian
Daeva: Hindu
Kami: Shinto
They also have some entity that acts in opposite of the gods, whether serving a different but tandum function or opposing them and their authority.
Demon: Judio Christian
Shaitan: Islam
Div: Zoraestrian
Asura: Hindu
Yokai: Shinto

2 Likes

chronic insomnia that no medical pill cures, entities, parasites crawling/moving over my feet, pin-piercing pains especially at night( series of medical diagnosis reveals no cause), inexplicable cause of hate and lost of favour from family members.

EA said on his most recent chant that Goddess Kali is also similar to Gatekeeper Abaddon.

1 Like

thank you sir. advise me on the best and most reliable result yielding path to take- calling on goetia demons to help, judeo christian gods or hindu deities via mantra? hindu deities seem more easier but result barely last.

1 Like