Are Grimoires usually accurate?

Dear E.A.

About a year ago I was approached in my dreams by a demon. I could see him very clearly, and have had very powerful interactions with him ever since. I made sure to draw pictures of what he looked like. He told me his name was Baelthaczal (Baal protect the king). He also rides an enormous dire wolf. This has all happend in the Astral.

I looked into some Grimoires to see if any of the illustrations matched his appearance. Then, I saw that Astaroth looks identical to him. I wondered if whoever drew these demons could get the imagery and the names confused?

[quote=“Baelthaczal, post:1, topic:9378”]Dear E.A.

About a year ago I was approached in my dreams by a demon. I could see him very clearly, and have had very powerful interactions with him ever since. I made sure to draw pictures of what he looked like. He told me his name was Baelthaczal (Baal protect the king). He also rides an enormous dire wolf. This has all happend in the Astral.

I looked into some Grimoires to see if any of the illustrations matched his appearance. Then, I saw that Astaroth looks identical to him. I wondered if whoever drew these demons could get the imagery and the names confused?[/quote]

No, spirits can take on various images and it is in the operators minds eye that all this happens; they themselves will tell you that an appearance doesn’t mean much. But it could be another name for Astaroth since it is said that she herself is derived from Astarte.

[quote=“Deathcore, post:2, topic:9378”][quote=“Baelthaczal, post:1, topic:9378”]Dear E.A.

I looked into some Grimoires to see if any of the illustrations matched his appearance. Then, I saw that Astaroth looks identical to him. I wondered if whoever drew these demons could get the imagery and the names confused?[/quote]

No, spirits can take on various images and it is in the operators minds eye that all this happens; they themselves will tell you that an appearance doesn’t mean much. But it could be another name for Astaroth since it is said that she herself is derived from Astarte.[/quote]
Ive worked with Astaroth alot. Though, he never looked like the pictures to me. He always looked like Jeff Hardy to me with two black tribal stirpes going across his face. He has a staff that seems “alive” somehow. He touched me with it and the tip where a crystal or stone is the wood moves and twists like fingers.
I like Astaroth alot. He has always been helpful and a dear friend.