Are female demons best to be called on for stopping a rapist or will male demons do just fine

I want the entity to really feel how personal this is and want them to want to see violence against women held accountable with karma as much as I do.
What names do I call? Are they as potent and quick as those like azazel, belial, glasya labolas?

4 Likes

Michael. Give Michael a justice hard on and see the fireworks.

I mainly call upon Dra’Talon if we are gonna go strictly on demons. He causes all kinds of madness before finally finisthing the victim. He is not quick since he enjoys the torture aspect of the operation.

As for the title, both can do just fine.

10 Likes

Awesome. Thank you

2 Likes

Call your close spirit allies and talk with them about this. I’ve had great success with Angels of Wrath. I worked with them against a rapist. The abuser went to prison (10+ years). The damage was downright biblical. Not a brag, it’s humbling to see what angels can do. Freaky.

13 Likes

I had great results with Raum, but Lilith is always ready to deal with rapists too.
I do not know about the Angels of Wrath, but hearing biblical results made me want to say, try that, even though I have no clue what it is about…

5 Likes

My theory is that demons, male and female are all the human ego and subconsciousness projected onto the summoned entities. I base that on the fact that they were there long before humans. Take the original book Goetia for instance. All the spirits there are described as “he” and Solomon was male.

4 Likes

Biblical damage, in my experience, means the damage is far reaching, dramatic, occurring over large swaths of time, and dramatic. Lots of spillover damage, that results in peace. For peace, a lot of destruction may need to occur. This isn’t always what you want or need. The choice is up to you. Nowadays, I’d opt for something precise, like a sniper shot, instead of Angels of Wrath - which are downright nukes.

3 Likes

Belial might turn the rapists anus inside out.

3 Likes

Hera fucking hates rape (UPG). I think you don’t need much more. I know is not a demon, but is still feminine (strictly feminine) and powerful.

5 Likes

Lilith and Samael together

2 Likes

Wow, excellent result! I suffered sexual assault in the past so I love reading posts about abusers getting their just desserts. How long did it take, out of interest, from the time you did the rituals to the time of full manifestation?

1 Like

I had a similar experience using Angels of Wrath on somebody- an ex-friend. He literally went nuts in a way nobody had ever seen before and ended up defacing his company’s website and publicly slandering all his colleagues online. He was fired and nearly sued over it. He is now a total outcast in his professional circles. The AOW Angels do not f**k about!

3 Likes

Most demons have both male and physical aspects. I know of people for whom Glasya-Labolas has appeared as a woman, for example.

OP - would you mind if I sent you a PM?

1 Like

Just saw this. No I don’t mind.

Any you mentioned would do but Lilith has a special hatred of rapists male or female so personally i’d go with her