Are dragons real

Are dragons real? And if not can we create some

7 Likes

Is your imagination (or mind) real?

3 Likes

Haha, in all seriousness, dragons are real and from my UPG they are the creators of the earth itself. Tiamat is said to literally become the earth and sea after she was defeated by Marduk and cut into pieces. She’s still alive and we live in her like the mites live in your hair and face or the bacteria live in your gut. She’s just not as active and lives longer than we do.

6 Likes

As well as being given the blood of Kingu, the King of Dragons and second consort to Tiamat.

3 Likes

There has recently been found in gobi desert a giant dino skeleton with a 36ft wingspan (depending on which article), making it the largest winged reptile we know of. 70million years ago it lived they say. If it is to be beleived then that comes pretty close amigo :wink:

1 Like

A pterosaur according to these folks National Geographic

1 Like

Its a gargoyle grimoire. Mwrlin has i tnk spells on it and chineses venerated 1.but back to topic. I rember a guy sayig tat is posiblr call spirtual dragons. L7ke evocation but not see then

1 Like

Don’t forget fuzzy dragons

14 Likes
2 Likes

definitely real. i have now worked with two. Lomanor and Kilgharrah

2 Likes

sometimes. more commonly in the past. now its rare.

2 Likes

Most live on the spiritual plane now, but they once ruled the earth. They are the original self aware flesh and blood creatures.

2 Likes

I think there’s just a couple water ones on this side of things… But yeah they are very real.

2 Likes

A Grieg magus told tat was attaked by a black magician hus kitke dragons were too weak. I dnt diubt his word, byt hw get ris creation if a grieg nagic book. Not remember were i read tis. But was a enghlish forum frim uk i tnk

2 Likes