Are Demons truly your friends and wellwisher? READ THIS

There are demons that’ll help u more than a pastor or religious person ever will and there are evil demons that may not be suitable for you. Same with humans. It’s putting all demons in the same cookie jar which is not right, it’s like stereotyping a race. Religions need to stop spreading their hypocrisy.

5 Likes

Christian bullcrap detected. I always laugh when christians talk of their god as if it was some kind of pure, benevolent being. It only shows they haven’t even started reading their own bible.

7 Likes

It’s pure BS.

All relationships are vibrational. Demons don’t just decide to do something to you on a whim. When you develop a relationship with any entity that isn’t human, it’s a mistake to treat the relationship as if it was a human-to-human relationship, because it isn’t a human relationship. Betrayals, loyalty, etc are irrelevant in these types of relationships. These are human ideas. Demons, angels, elementals, jinn, etc do not have human ideas. If you seriously believe that your matron or patron demon (for example) loves you so much and is so loyal to you they would shun another’s command to attack you, then you’re being delusional, and you’re projecting your human ideals onto them. Which is a bit unfair, considering that it’s impossible for these beings to disobey a person who is so in tune with his inherent nature that he can command universal forces to do his bidding with ease. Universal laws do not allow that.

A demon will do what it is commanded to do. And if nothing commands it, it will follow its inherent nature/vibration and the rest is up to forces of attraction. Energy goes where your attention flows, and matching energies/vibrations attract like BOOM.

If you fear being possessed, at some point you may find yourself possessed - usually a low-vibrational being or a parasite. If you can’t get a certain demon off your mind, then you are inviting it via vibrational entanglement. If you have an enemy who works with the same demon as you do, you may find the demon working against you at some point - but only if your enemy decides to command it to do so, or if you fear that happening.

If you know and intend that a demon be your friend and well-wisher, then it will be. But you have to vibrate that as purely as you can.

Only speaking from experience.

7 Likes

I will trust one demon but not another. I will trust one deity but not another. I will trust one angel and not another. I will trust one person but not another.

Spirits are just like us. You aren’t going to get along with every one you meet, and one person might have a great relationship with a spirit that would screw with you if given the chance because said spirit likes the other person, but doesn’t care for you.

I don’t see any reason to be any more or less trusting of spirits than humans.

The only beings I automatically trust are dogs. You know what they think of you when you walk through the door. :dog2:

Other beings, I may or may not open up. Depends on our particulars. It’s entirely subjective.

5 Likes

Honestly in my experience trust is relative with each spirit or entity. Sometimes a good or bad relationship can also come from an unexpected place.

Divine spirit :wink:

1 Like

Well that’s funny, I disagree totally in what you said here. Firstly most parasites and entities that will cause problems are the lower level entities.
And there is a total difference in human hierarchy and how they act towards the ‘normal’ people, then when you look at higher level spirits. Higher level spirits teach and they respect you if you respect them…

Back to this thread. This comment supports the dogma created by a fanatic evangelical. I have one negative experience and I do black and white rituals. The negative experience was just a test and I’ve learned a lot since then

My answer to this would be look at the supposed motivation and reasoning.

Are demons evil because they have an inherent motive to cause harm to people for no other reason than that? Humans can only want to hurt people because they’re just dumb like that, but we can agree that it’s a very limited, un-nuanced way to be. People have said that fear or pain can feed certain parasitic entities, but they are low vibrational emotional energies. You can go higher and subtler and more complex. Why would these demonic beings we work with have access to and give us so much knowledge if all they were interested in is the (rather basic when you think about it) motive of causing pain to weaker beings? Bullies can get some satisfaction from doing that, but there’s more to life and these beings already know more than we do.

4 Likes

If devoted enough to the darkness they make excellent familiars… if you respect them, and show manners.

I am in my 2nd year of my studies and every morning I pray and say thank you to satan, beelzebub, and Andras. They respect my dedication, and they like I have manners.

One of them laughs and says I say thank you too much. That’s beelzebub but he’s fine, andras says kill them with kindness :slight_smile:

Only if you really disrespect them, or be a complete douchebag, otherwise I find them to be amazing sprits to guide me.

Welcome @Ben1 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I dont haveamy experience with demons or dark beings, mostly light beings so i cant really tell you But, come on now a days you cant trust most people 100% even our own family members we cant fully trust them. Soooo i guess the only thing to think about is being careful to be careful specially since we cant fully see them like we can see people right, also if you live with children or loved ones, we probably wouldnt want them to get hurt

I like looking for practical evidence. A practical, engineering perspective almost.

I think if you find you absolutely need to banish, you’re maybe not dealing with the friendliest entity (or it’s entourage).

If you don’t, then hey… perhaps that’s quite a nice entity.

Interestingly, one of the “darker” entities I called the couple months or so has been Hecate. No need to banish. Not that I know of, anyway. Lol

Now it was either Azazel or Samael… calling them even mildly as part of a gigantic angel calling… now that caused some havock!

So, you know, to each his own. But I think looking for practical clues and evidence is cool.

G. Marian from Desert of Set says, ancient gods/godesses who are demonized by Abrahamic religions are not dangerous. But demons and evil beings of ancient religions (like Azi Dhaka, Zahak, Lamia) are dangerous and should not be working with them.

1 Like