Are Demons truly your friends and wellwisher? READ THIS

Hi all, I just came across a comment online. Please read it below.

Millions, even Satanist who were friends with demons, express countless betrayal, attacks, and other things. Countless even in the United States alone express evil beings attacking them. All of which according to many sources, are demons.

You think people like me along with God forbid It because some reason, but wrong,

What happens when the demon decides to posses you? Or to turn on you? It’s too dangerous, including the fact that demons despise us fully,

You call him a fool, but he isn’t the one summing beings who as endless sources say, tried to take God’s own throne, and serve the devil, which wants your demise.

I mean honestly, at the end of the day, it’s your choice, but you will see if you do decide to do it, then you, as even people like the founder of Satanism, will regret your decision when it’s too late. You have been warned.

You are the real fool. You think demons are your friends?

What’s your take on this? Are Demons not 100% trustworthy? As a new person to this, I would love to know views from your experience and knowledge. Thanks.

5 Likes

It sounds like some christian bullshit to me.

Everyone can be your enemy, and everyone can be a false friend, for whatever reason. In time you’ll find out that you can trust in a Deity or not, but in several relationship (even between a student and Teacher/Patron/Matron), trust can be a very-very important thing.

You have to know, that there are million opinions and experiences about Demons/Deities, but there are no 100% chance that your experiences will be similar like their, at all. Everyone is different, and this is the reason why your experiences will be different, just like the way how a Deity/Demon will handle you.

Of course, do not be naive and keep your eyes open.

And remember: Your biggest enemy is not Demon, or Angel, or not even a(ny) God… but yourself.

35 Likes

Honestly, it sounds fishy to me. I’ve been working with spirits for over 13 years and have had only three cases of attacks. One was from taking on a parasite when I was not ready at the time, another by a God I offended while in his space (we are on good terms now) and the other was Belial, which was less about malice and more of a “you need to protect yourself better, work harder” kind of thing. Many of the spirits I have worked with or have heard of others working with seem legitimately interested in the development of others (some for clearer reasons than others) and the cases of attacks seem to fall into two categories: those that are petitioned by PEOPLE (which is moremof a battle of wills than the spirit if we are talking about two people calling the same entity to attack each other) and spirits trying to provide for something you asked for (such as asking for a challenge and they welcome in a parasitic spirit for you to battle as was the case with Tiamat for an individual who was interviewed on the BALG YouTube channel. His name escapes me at the moment). But I agree with the statement mentioned above

It couldn’t have been better said.

13 Likes

“God” had betrayed and let me down many times. Other entities, whether “Gods” or “Demon” have not. Facts.

23 Likes

My best advice and you’re free to listen to whoever else you think sounds more right but demons are demons lol… You can’t fully trust a person and a demon you can but would certainly would not be wise. First of all they’re in hell which is the place the Creator casted them too . A common truth that many demon supporters / lovers don’t like to state because they want to make these entities almost the equipvalent of nice Angels.

Now I’m not calling demons evil though trust there is many out there that earns such a word but they are NOT angels but they’re just as ancient as them. Man is far too young compare to such entities so to fuck with them bases on your human perception of trust is a hard core risk. If you or anyone can read the mind of a demon to confirm than there is a potential for a yes answer but because no human can’t it’s a NO. You of course got some people who think quite the opposite of this but look at things for the long run because there’s many levels to deceit and truth. I strongly believe regardless of who thinks demons are our friends , that theyve might’ve been mentally seduced by the good these spirits done for them because one hardly anyone thinking demons are good have worked with such entities in more than a year and believe such an idea … theres someone ik who has experienced good and bad with demons for over 2 decades and they told me no they are not your friends. If we’re talking ULTIMATE hell bound and evil deeds and agendas I’m sure a demon would be your friend but just for good for good and ultimately for good… Almost a yes but no. Last point to this , demons are known to fuck you up most definitely if you do not want to be their friends anymore too and if you ask me , I think such an extreme act means they were never your friend in the first place

3 Likes

There’s nothing more dangerous than human beings ! However I’ve started to believe that just like everything else maybe we control demons with our minds , I never thought of them as evil or dangerous so my experiences were with them were pleasant . I also don’t believe in the whole parasite spirits getting in and other stuff people here talk about that’s why probably I don’t experience it!

8 Likes

Demons “Ancients” have been around way longer than this planet has existed. Certainly way before any religion was created. If you notice, humans have a way of discovering things in life that are wonderful and finding a way to twist it to best fit their reality. If it’s a benefit it’s a god, if it’s not its a demon. We continue this trend throughout history, trying to dominate each other. They stay constant, but we are the change. If an ancient or demon wanted you gone, then you would be gone.

Dragging you through this cycle of fear and unknowing has not been my experience and who would it benefit? They do not create fear, we do. Our actions dictate the reaction in all we do. Are demons our friend? If you say so, Do they hate us? If you say so.

8 Likes

All spirits (not just demons) are willing and capable of manipulating and betraying people, but this is just blowing things out of proportion.

5 Likes

Demon cone fron the Greek word Daemon meaning “Friendly spirit” it was “Demonized” by the Christian’s most (if not all) known Demons once took a different name example, most believe Lucifer was Eosphorus the God of the sun.

The only thing that makes demons so “bad and terrible” is you, you who have walked into the ritual with the belief these are evil beings and hell scourges.

Try just speaking to one you will learn alot then make your assumptions.

4 Likes

Who’s that idiot God who creates beings, knowing in advance, that they will try to “take over his throne” and serve a Devil that he also created and knew that he will go against him and cause all that B.S you read in the so-called holy-books ?

An advice coming from a brain that accepts and believes this nonsense? No thank you !

9 Likes

People are not your friends either,and they are absolutely not trust worthy unless they have something to gain from you,but also that doesn’t mean that everyone wants to hurt you. Even the nicest person in the world,has his “kindness limits” and if you don’t treat him right he won’t do either.
And this is from someone who has been very socialized in his life with dozens of people around him over the years.
Any kind of relationship in this world is about giving and receiving.

10 Likes

Yeah i read this one last night. Came across it on the internet.
I find the statement of this person who originally wrote it very judgemental and ignorant.
I think when dealing with demons it also depends on your own mental state and expectations. It’s like projecting bad things, characteristics on these demons as if they were scapegoats.
When you come at them with negativity, hate, fear, they probably amplify that.
I’m sorry but if someone would come at me rude, nice is not what you’ll get back. Pretty much the same i would say. Respect is important.

15 Likes

The one who said that seems like someone brainwashed by the Christian doctrine, specifically the Old Testament. Yahweh the tyrannical jealous god. The same god who taught people that praying to other gods is a sin, same god who said angels are good and devils are bad. The god who taught us that life is black and white, good and evil.

8 Likes

Daemons rebel but have served humanity since the beginning. Offering tools and guidance that we wouldn’t of had without them.

Now I can digress and assume it’s only because of tainted perspective that they’re assumed to not be fully trusted as delving into the history of them seems to come from a place of that isn’t your “graceful” cup of tea. They’re there as they are without sugar icing on top like fictional characters or other beings.

They’re essentially an existence with a set of assets and an autonomous nature. But as with a violent person, or a wild, threatening animal, there very well would be energies that’d be of dire malevolent presence, even places in the astral where they’d exist. Weird looking creatures and insects etc… These energies are within different paradigms and I’m using the word “energy” as an umbrella term.

I think much of this is correlated with religious beliefs on the topic in relation to what’s assumed a deep state government that pushes agendas into the media and their celebrities so it becomes icon worships (superstars).

In hiding, they practice their craft and worships these entities or deities much like it’s still the Egyptian, or Babylonian era — where all kinds of sacrificial and pedophiliac rituals were done. What’s also in hiding could also be in plain sight symbolism.

This is another story. But I won’t falter at evidence I’ve seen with my own eyes that the government and occult are primarily a dyad of human advancement and sinister ploys upon humanity at the same time, especially the people who try rule them out.

The government, scientists and many internationally-backed enterprises have unruly used magick on their workings and humans in disguise of entertainment as well, but do not be televised by my rambles, it’s a hypnosis. We’re all asleep here, as much as we think we are somewhat awake, or getting there… pause for a second. Enjoy the moment :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Christianity and all its hebrew mediums, are forms of slavery. They will have you think that anything that can empower you is wrong.

Do you want to be free, or do you want to be a slave?

4 Likes

Certainly sounds like a Christan wrote this to scare people off. If you ever heard of Anton Levay, the founder of Satanism, had a “friend” who said while he was dying on his death bed he said “What have I done” and was surrounded by demons laughing at him. Implying he made a mistake teaching others about Satanism.

Turns out this friend of his was a Christian. Fear is a common tactic Christians use to brainwash us into converting or joining their dogmatic, racist, homophobic religion. Lol sorry for the rant

2 Likes

As a newbee, I already decided to go into this seeking knowledge only from demons. What ever comes from that, well, I shall see.

3 Likes

Welcome @SEloha1969. I see you joined us back in April but this is your first post. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

That comment definitely came from an evangelical.

4 Likes

Treat demons like people. If you show no respect or trust, you will get treated the same. Some people can be shady, some demons can be shady. and all depends on how you act and how they feel about you. I’ve met very few spirits who would cause harm to a human that treated them right.

6 Likes