“Are Demons Real?” ~ 4 Questions To Dissect

Not much of a debate when we three more or less all see eye to eye, is it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

That’s a fantastic simile.

4 Likes

TMW someone uses that word out of high school.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Now you’re speakin my language!

1 Like

I have only skimmed about this, but the best way I can describe how I see demons and other god like spirits falls into the all things connected vibe. Imagine everything as a chaotic jumble of strings, chords, and what have you. When you call on a specific being you are reaching out and selecting and grabbing specific combinations of strings, which form a new whole separate entity from the “whole”. When the entity leaves, those certain strings return to the whole. Which is how these beings are eternal yet only exist when we observe them.

This is just a theory I have been mulling over lately.

1 Like

I’m going to try to answer these in one go. I think that any animal with the capacity to perceive spirits (and there is plenty of anecdotal evidence that they can), and have the capacity to dream, can potentially create spirits. The question is are they actually doing this. There are a lot of spirits that have never been human which also have feral animal qualities.

I think these species may be the roots of what we call shamanism. But I may not have understood the question.

We don’t create our consciousness i don’t think. This is the part of us that we send forth in soul travel. We can, however, create our astral body and mold it info whatever shape we want. We cannot affect the physical world unless we create a form and condense it enough first. Our consciousness already existed but we create a form that can interact with this world. Sound much like evocation?

1 Like