Are 72 Demons of Goetia are Djinns?

Are 72 Goetia demons are Djinns?Because Asmodeus is called Shedim(earthly spirits realms) Judeo lore.
Djinn also reside in earthy realms.

1 Like

No, the 72 goetia and the 72 Djinn aren’t the same beings.

the goetia except for Asmodeus and Paimon are infernal demons, Asmodeus is a djinn and Paimon is believed to be djinn or believed to be an entity from the sumerian pantheon similar to the origins of djinn.

2 Likes

Where does infernal demons reside?
In sky realm or earth realm

None, in the Infernal nation that is within one of the underworlds, while Djinn reside here but wholly within Jinnestan.

1 Like

Have u worked with Jinn?
Do you find difference in energy when invoking Jinn and infernal demon?

I’ve been to Jinnestan, Djinn’s energy is elementally more diverse. Infernal demons energy is dark elemental energy.

2 Likes

Wow,how was Jinnistan place?was it beautiful and it is better than our earth place?

In the projection it was beautiful yes, I wouldn’t say better because while it does have it’s own kind of beauty so does here. They are really resourceful people with an eye for beauty though.

Just like Dubai with beauty and luxury around…

1 Like

Have u tried working with Marid Jinn?they are very huge creature and difficult to conjure them

I don’t conjure I project but yes I’ve met Marid Djinn.

1 Like

read the book titled “the book of deadly names by ninevah shedrach”

1 Like

Ninevah Shedrach is great author,i just heard his podcast about working with jinn…

Acvording a guy who has workiing in secret societies yes a few are and he gime a prove. Also a goetia spirt is a face of a ghoul a desery spirt no dijin etc but separate entity, whut ties to kumbada or whatever magic from brazil. He prove it. I dont jydge, i knw sounds weird but wen u have data to back up and Search 4 yourself. Is crazy

there are 73 goetia spirits