ARD's Ascent Journal

This thread is gonna serve me as a journal and a log book of my daily adventures. My goal is to maintain balance between mundane and spiritual life. I will also be using magick to serve me with my mundane life. I will be trying to integrate spiritual and mundane life as much as possible. This is a time of my life where I have gained a lot of freedom to do a lot of things and I will make sure that “lot of things” will be the things that will actually matter for me and my path.

I have never been able to express my creativity truly till now. I never had someone who pushed me to it or the atmosphere where creativity is appreciated. The society I live in only gives approval for the marks. Like fuck they still see a kid as spoiled if he is getting less marks even tho maybe he is doing good at any other part of life. It’s life they are bling to it. Enough about the shit society. I stopped giving a fuck to it long ago.

So the goal is to get the juices flowing. I will be using various ways to access creativity.
And I will trying different new stuff. I will explore and venture out seeking the great wisdom of the universe.

I want to be different from the masses. So I will try my best to be untouched my social claws. I will not limit myself. I will be taking myself of the social media and devoting myself to doing more productive and more fulfilling stuff.

ARD

3 Likes

So much for daily adventures. Ye I lost it, I lost track of everything I stand for in the world of shiny things. I have been a lot of thing lately. Had very new experiences lately but none of them were intended to be towards my path, I lost it completely. I lost it completely to social media. It all got crazy, Yes I had all that still but its all nothing. I got fed up. I want to live a life and live for what i stand for. My path being the one who gets what he wants and who he unlocks his limitless potential. A seeker who’ll unlock all the mysteries. A seeker who’ll seek. Who’ll be better, who’ll do better. I want this physical life to be the part of my soul’s life which’ll change things…

So deleted insta acc and snapchat. I am gonna focus on things that’ll keep me on THE PATH!!!. I’ll not crave no bitch ass cheap dopamine, I’ll get my dopamine from the right sources and i’ll get it. I’ll build this life better by concentrating on the basic thing.
I’ll integrate all this with magick and rise and rise and Rise. I’ll do whatever it takes. I want it all and Moreee.

ARD

2 Likes

SO, With all the stuff in my life, I realised is Belial is the entity I need to work with. so yess. The topic for journal for a long time is gonna be about Belial
Hail Belial.

ARD

2 Likes

DAY 1 of embracing the crown.

I actually wanted to improve my game of talking to people, influence and become more popular and shi in my college by help of some magick. Its like already my game is one of the best and I have been very good at making friends and being liked by people. Girls like me. That’s good, but i want more. Fuck it, I wanna rule the world and I think first step towards that is ruling my college. I have few fangirls already I wanna have more. I want right circumstances to show em’ how unique I am. And the next step that I see towards that is maintaining a flawess balance between academics and other stuff while bawlin’ in both of em’.
And I think I won’t do that now, Cuz I have exams in 3 days. I have to perform very very gooood. and for the first time I am getting a lot of real work done after abandoning the things that hella distracted me. It took a lot of want to change cuz how sick i was of how I had been going. I want more want. I want more will towards what matters to me. I gotta be focused on this and take this seriously. Basically my thing is to rule, be a king. Have power, Make changes. Change the way to how i like them things to be.

Last night I invoked belial by just chanting his names and calling onto him. went I felt like it, I stated that I want to work with him So that I can become more better, work thru my issues and become competent.
And some stuff I’ont even remember. I hope he is there watching me :eyes: .

I feel good. I have underestimated myself a lot. And the amount of approval, validation and appreciation me gettin’ is unexpected. I mean ofc my game is great :smirk: . But hate is missing. In this world full of shiny things hate is important. Hate can be a great indicator of how u are doing in da race.
So I won’t let the glittery bullshit get to my head and I’ll work on getting some hate. Obviously The kind of hate I am expecting is very particular ifykyk.

Today I will meditate on my godhood and building my kingdom. Gotta be graceful and shi. Gotta be a king in manner of everything. Gotta be a ruler!!!.

I need to study for my exams a lot after that I’ll have a big task on marketing a startup with a bunch of cool people. Like universe helped me lot by giving them to me. So good.
I thought the college I am in now was due to bad luck,(its a very good college still. Top in the state). But in the grand scheme of things, I feel like I am very lucky to be in current circumstances .
My college got good gender ratio compared to all the colleges and uni’s better than this. So yess I craved a lot for females when I was in high school due to being in all boys. So it feels hella liberating to have all kind of girls around me. Fucking a one is eazyy. It hasn’t been about sex lately tho. I hope it will be :smirk:

Been hittin the gym from a week and I feel like it does help a lot overall with my schedule and keeps me active. I mean gotta wait for 6 months or so to flex some gainz. I hope for the day i’ll wear compression T-shirt to college :weary: .

my kingly
yours kingly(I mean if you deserve it, have it.)
ARD

1 Like

DAY 2 of getting bitches

like wtf.
So my female friend has this roomate from our college. Who told her it seems “ARD(replace for my real name) is very good and looks very good but we don’t like good boys, we only want bad boys na”
like what the fuck?
how am i supposed to feel about that? Thats like a half compliment
and why the fuck do these people confuse me for a good decent guy? :skull: maybe cuz i am?, who knows?

ARD

DAY 3 of grinding for exams
well, I gotta study for math, physics and programming, english is easy.
sleep for da weak

ARD