Archangel Samael

Hello. Has anyone worked with Samael in his Archangel aspect meaning RHP? I know there is a lot of LHP stuff on the forum. I’m trying to research him to begin working with him. Does anyone know what he can assist with on the “light” side? I seem to be drawn to him right now, that name has been in my head now for a few weeks. I was hesitant because I need a break from some of the darker magick right now but then I was flipping through “Tree of Qliphoth” this morning when this by Rev. Bill Duvendack popped out at me that " he is still seen as an Angel, rather than a fallen Angel." Thanks to anyone that has thoughts or information.

4 Likes

Well, he’s not really fallen, or for that matter “bad” or “good”. Samael is “the venom of god” and as such may be a destructive force but under an order of “lawful” works. Like many angelic forces there are quite a few who can be considered dark in their workings, not bad, but they do their job and their jobs arent by our terms pleasant. Its like a human resource director at a company who’s job is to critique and fire employees. Is the HRD bad if he fires good people, no, its his job, however he gets the reputation of being an evil hard ass because he’s good at his job. It may also be he’s considered “bad” due to some Talmudic texts that refer to him as an angel of death, and death can be considered as a whole to be a bad thing. Not that it is, death is a necessary part towards life, without it there would be no reason to live, but it’s easy to cling to the notion that if death comes by any means it is by ill means.

4 Likes

Question - are you being tempted by something?
Unsure why you want to work with him when his role is to be the direct command of God - to carry out various deeds to test us, tempt us, fail us, and maybe kill us, if it is Gods will.

My guess would be he may be carrying out work. Im not sure if he can ‘help’ you, although Im sure a positive side may be there… possibly a faith strengthener via testing or training you to resist evil?

Put it another way if the Angel of Football came to you, would you just like some free football tickets or would he create scenarios that mean you and only you can score the goal, its you vs the goalkeeper… you kick… you miss… because you’re crap. You try harder. You practice more until you’re premier league

1 Like

Angels don’t actually serve God. They’re far older than the Abrahamic religion.

2 Likes

I’d like to note just because they are older than the religion doesn’t mean they don’t serve that God or Goddess. The God or Goddess is also older than the religion but they were all put into that religion. Judeo Angels serve Yahweh, they are the sons of El when Yahweh took on the name El. Just as Erotes serve Aphrodite. The religion doesn’t matter, they all predate the religion but it doesn’t mean that God or Goddess didn’t create them. It also doesn’t mean they are incapable of leaving that God or Goddess either which is what fallen usually means. They left their original home and no longer serve said Deity.

2 Likes

and why demons of goetia and anghels of shemhemferazh!? all respect the name of tetra g t?

They don’t.

In fact, you don’t even have to use the tetra g to summon them.

2 Likes

Their names literally mean the glory of god in different phrases or manners. They do server Gods will - Their names mean, Messenger of God, Friend of God, Healer of God, Flame of God, Whom god loves, Gods command and so-on. To say they do things without needing to reference God is like saying I can give you a lift to the football even though I hate football and I dont reference my mum during the journey, yet Im not of my mother.

Gods will was for us to have command over spirits, drive out demons, and have authority to angelic help

We see this as ‘God-like’ powers in us, we are simply authorised by God, whatever the name or those who claim the name.

And you wonder why this forum is full of people wondering why they aren’t Gods or being shafted by a spirit they have no idea how to command. God doesnt get shafted, if you are the pinnacle you cannot be bettered.

2 Likes

Hebrew is a human language. Humans were the ones who came up with the Abrahamic texts and religions, not angels.

3 Likes

I mean to be fair, they aren’t and they’re seeking out what their soul is so from a non religious point of view I’d say that’s a good thing o.o

1 Like

Would you go buy a TV from a reputable store with a warranty or run into the first back alley, dark depths of amsrerdam and go get a good deal there? Im sure someone would take your money and tell you what you want to hear. You’d probably not arise with a TV though…

After 5 years of convincing yourself a story you cannot prove or finding no answers at all, you may want to find a new source of data

1 Like

Ounce you start the Journey of the Qliphoth you can’t Stop the journey until it is complete

@Mr.Wolfe you might find this link useful.

Thank-you.