Archangel Raphael

Hello, does anyone knows how can i work with archangel raphael? I heard he is best when it comes to healing if sickness. thank you many blessing.

7 Likes

Hello @Trixie_Dimaawat1

Welcome to the forum, we ask you kindly that you go create an introduction(it part of our rules), and tells us about yourself.

We have a search feature :mag: in the top right corner to search topics, subjects, and post.

make friends, have fun, and become a goddess

Welcome @Trixie_Dimaawat1 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself, and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

2 Likes

This is written about elsewhere in the forum for sure, but Archangel Raphael and the daemon Buer (he’s mentioned in the Goetia) are in my experience great for healing. They are certainly different though!

3 Likes

He has a very nice healing energy, I use his seal in my room and it creates a nice aura that I can mediate with whenever and it causes your right muscles etc to melt away.

2 Likes

how can i work with archangel raphael do i need to perform a specifoc ritial?thanknu

thank you somuch. i want to heal my swollen sinusitis and allergies coz im having a hard time t
o focus on my studies huhu. is there a specific enn that i need to chan? many blessings!

1 Like

No you don’t need to chant en enn.

I feel with you, I’m having sinusitis at least once a year, since I had it really bad a few years ago and did not pay enough attention to it. Now it’s coming back again and again.

Remember to drink a lot of water.
Good luck to you. :sparkles:

2 Likes

You can try Marbas, he’s quicker

1 Like

thank you always drink alot of water but i dont feel okay. everytime i sneeze my nasal passage swollen. anyway thank you so much take care and blessings stay safe!

1 Like

thank you! does he have sigil?

Here is Buer’s sigil

And Mardas’s Sigil

Depends on the person, what spirit you connect with more easily, the situation etc.

Some say Angels work slower than Demons. In my experience, Angels can work extremely fast, a day after the working was the fastest for me (For outside change).

4 Likes

thank u so much do i need to call them at the same day?thank u again

You don’t have to in the same day, but it may be better to do it in the same day just to get it done. Do each ritual separate though.

1 Like

thank you so much! what color of candle should i use?

is it okay if I just draw his sigil and keep it? and how many days do i have to perform my ritual?

You can invoke/evoke, but also meditation works well. There are several prayers on YouTube dedicated to praying with him as the Christians tend to enjoy those things. You can also just open his seal and say a prayer for him to come into your space and speak with him that way. If you’re inexperienced I suggest turning out the lights, using candles/incense and maybe having a pendulum or scrying mirror, or other forms of communication that don’t rely just on being able to hear his “words.” Sometimes, especially at the beginning, it’s hard to trust what you feel.

1 Like

thank you how will i know if he accept my request and offer?

have you ever tried to ask archangel raphael to heal your sinusitis?

1 Like