Archangel Michael Success Story! Got Justice!

A few months ago some people had mistreated me and I didn’t like it one bit… so I did a small, spontaneous ritual asking Archangel Michael for justice.

I didn’t even have these people’s full names, photos, or dates of birth… but I managed to pull it off anyway. I just told him what little I knew of them so he’d quickly identify who they were, and what they did to me and how they made me feel. I left justice and results up to his judgment.

Lo and behold… a few months later I see some minor advances. Just as I wanted, other people started to see what I had seen. Those that had mistreated me weren’t popular or even liked anymore, they started to get disapproved… exposed.

Then a couple more months later, it all crashed down for them and they’re GONE. Not hurt, just out of the way, disempowered, and everyone has effectively seen what I saw in the beginning. Everyone shares my view, even though I kept it all to myself and never vocalized it or try to convince anyone of anything. As time passed by, people would start to approach me to tell me their thoughts… which were starting to match mine.

I kept my ritual to myself and I haven’t disclosed anything to anyone in the situation, and I don’t think I will, but I definitely have to point out I’M SHOOK by the results!!!

I wanted justice and Archangel Michael delivered!!!

So, I’m interested in hearing of other success stories with Archangel Michael!
Thoughts? Experiences?

26 Likes

I’ve never worked with him for justice, though he’s great at that, especially if he holds you dear to his heart, like he does to me.

Most of my workings with Michael include helping me and others.

Archangel Michael is an amazing guy! :heart:

Very happy you had justice delivered.

13 Likes

I haven’t worked with him yet, but I’m going to try to reach out to him regarding punishing a p3dophile, and a couple other people the thing is I don’t know how to personally invoke him, and know how his presence feels, or know if he accepted. I don’t have anything to even offer him either but i’m really glad it worked out for you

3 Likes

Archangels of Magick is a good book

5 Likes

i’ll look it up

1 Like

I’ve done cord cuttings with Michael and asked for his help yesterday. He’s really amazing (and very cool).

6 Likes

Oh yeah! I did cord cuttings with his assistance a few years ago as well and he’s AMAZING!!!

2 Likes

Last couple of days Ive been contemplating doing something with him along these lines.

This thread feels like a nudge for sure.

:fire: :fire: :fire::fire::angel::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

He helped me to overcome laziness and procrastination also to remove parasites.

But I evoked him, he asked me to write down a petition on a paper and burn it the next day, two days later I was working on my full capacity instead of spending time and was productive

How long did it take to your results to occur ?

3 Likes

I always start seeing results like three months after doing a ritual or petition, which is ok bc things take time to get rearranged.

I saw minor changes 3 months later, and now it’s been 5 months and BOOM all pieces fell in place.

2 Likes

I wish more people understood this when doing magick…

3 Likes

How do you do the cord-cutting with him and does it have to be you yourself?, or can it be where you’re cord-cutting other people with Michaels help?

1 Like

I mainly work with visualization and meditation. What I do is when I go into TGS I call Michael and then we go to the person I want to do the cord cutting with.

Then I visualize (sometimes they appear on their own) the cords connecting me and that person from head to toe. I recollect all the memories, both good and bad and state that I’m cutting the cords and we will not be energetically linked anymore.

Then Michael cuts them. Sometimes he cuts them closer to me, sometimes in the middle of the length of both cords. It depends on how close my relationship with the person was.

Then I do a cleansing, banishing and shielding, and then I do some grounding work. I also thank Michael.

The amount of time it takes also depends on the relationship. I’ve done full cord cuttings and also partial ones. Full for when I want 0 ties and partial when I was helping someone but their energy was starting to mingle with my own. I mean, shielding should be enough but I’m pretty sensitive to energies.

I haven’t really done any bindings with him. Yet. Or cut other people’s cords.

3 Likes

This. I had tried doing cord cutting on a specific person plenty of times and it just grew back every day, it wasn’t effective…

Until I called Archangel Michael. The relief was immediate. I did it once more the following day and it was complete.

He’s amazing.

4 Likes

I have been using the theme of justice a handful of times, sort of a crock pot speed which is fine for me; this way, I give the person time to repent/apologize and repair the damage done, but now I will ask Michael to improve effectiveness. I really appreciate this thread and all the comments. Thank you all.

3 Likes

Can the petition to him be done without evoking him or is that a necessary? Just want some results

You don’t have to evoke him for petitioning him.

1 Like

Hi, I don’t know to be honest… The book I’m using doesn’t have any petitioning ritual to archangels it’s only after evocation that I was instructed to do it.

What sigil of him did you use?

Which book did you use for that? And are you still productive everyday and no longer lazy?