Archangel michael most powerful protector's invoking prayer

Angels are messengers from the Divine, and as such, they will work with ANYONE who asks. You don’t have to be of a certain religion and you don’t have to be religious or spiritual to ask for angelic assistance. They are there to help everyone and that is their MISSION. They do not make exceptions. They won’t refuse a Buddhist, Hindu, pagan, or anyone else. However, this man told me that due to his upbringing he felt uncomfortable with anything having to do with religion and based on that he would NOT call on Michael for help. I wanted to cry. I don’t know this man and I don’t know what happened to him while growing up that would cause him to turn his back on angelic help that would definitely fix his problem for him, but all I can do is pray for him and hopefully one day soon he will open his heart and seek out the type of help that can definitely and definitively take care of his problem for him once and for all.

Michael does not want anyone to feel that they cannot call on him. He has told me numerous times in channeling sessions he is here for EVERYONE regardless of their religion, spirituality, or lack thereof. He has made this abundantly clear many times to me and insists that all angels feel the same way because it is their mission, their job. Being of help and of service to all is their main mission, their purpose and their reason for existing.

I express gratitude to Michael almost daily. He has gotten me out of more spiritual scrapes than I can count & he is ALWAYS there for me at a second’s notice, and I know he is ALWAYS there for EVERYONE who calls upon him. So, thank you, Michael, for always being there for me and for being my very special friend. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Below is the long version of the prayer to Archangel Michael. For anyone who wishes to call upon him for help in whatever circumstances, this prayer is very powerful and I have used it with 100% success in cases of demonic infestation, obsession, and possession. I recommend you repeat it 3 times in a row without stopping, then state your petition to Archangel Michael. For much more power you may wish to repeat the prayer nine times, then state your petition.

If you wish, you may also light a candle to Michael. For fighting negativity the preferred color is red. Stores also sell “saint” or “novena” candles. This is what it looks like. It’s 10″ tall and completely encased in glass. Always leave your candles burning safely and never leave them unattended. You may want to put this candle in a baking dish with about 1″ of water in it. Sometimes, depending on how severe the negativity is that you ask Michael to battle for you, sparks can fly off of his candle.

When you get the candle home it needs to be cleansed before use to clear it of any negative vibrations it may have picked up elsewhere. You do this by rubbing the candle from the middle OUT toward each end, & don’t forget to include the wick. Imagine gray or black smoke leaving the candle. If you notice how much the candle weighs before you start the process you will most likely notice that it becomes slightly lighter in weight. That’s because you’re clearing it of negative vibrations.

Once the candle feels “better” to you (use your own intuition on this), you then place your intention INTO the candle. You do this by rubbing the candle from either end TOWARD THE MIDDLE while focusing on your intention. This places your will and your desire into the candle so as it burns your energy of what you desire to manifest will be released into the atmosphere. Notice that the candle may start to feel heavier, or it may grow hot or begin to tingle. All that are signs you have successfully charged your candle with your intentions.

Light the candle and repeat the prayer to St. Michael 9 times without stopping, then ask him to do specifically what you need done. Allow the candle to burn itself out completely. Be sure it’s placed in a SAFE area away from papers, books, curtains, drafts, anything that could cause a spark to fly off of it and ignite a fire. What I do is I will set mine in a baking pan with about 1/2″ to 1″ of water in the pan. So if a spark flies off it hits the water and nothing happens.

These candles take approximately 7 days to burn themselves out if left burning 24/7. If you leave your home and cannot leave the candle burning, you need to SNUFF it out (never blow out a candle as that is insulting to the Fire element). Then when you relight it each day (DO NOT MISS A DAY) you will also need to repeat Michael’s prayer 9 times without stopping. Also, even if you do not snuff the candle out, repeat Michael’s prayer 9 times a day for the duration of the candle’s burn time.

When it goes out, candles leave remains behind. It may get dark soot up along the rim that may extend downward along the glass for an inch or two. That is trapped negativity. DO NOT TOUCH THE SOOT. Otherwise you run the risk of absorbing that negative energy into yourself. On the base of the candle it may leave behind blobs of carbon. Performing enchantments for clients (what I call “spells” – see: [url=http://www.magickal-musings.com/spells.html]http://www.magickal-musings.com/spells.html[/url]) I see these all the time. I call them “obstacles” and they show that additional work needs to be done. Sometimes symbols appear that give me further information about the situation.

Examine your candle remains and if there is any soot or any obstacles, repeat the candle and do not allow more than 3 days to lapse between candles. Keep burning them until the candle burns clear – no soot, no obstacles. Then you’ll know the situation has been taken care of and resolved. Here is the prayer: I know this is very “Catholic,” it is a Catholic prayer, after all, but I guarantee you this is the MOST POWERFUL prayer to Michael that I have ever run across.

Original – Prayer to St. Michael

“O Glorious Prince of the heavenly host, St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in the battle and in the terrible warfare that we are waging against the principalities and powers, against the rulers of this world of darkness, against the evil spirits. Come to the aid of man, whom Almighty God created immortal, made in His own image and likeness, and redeemed at a great price from the tyranny of Satan.

“Fight this day the battle of the Lord, together with the holy angels, as already thou hast fought the leader of the proud angels, Lucifer, and his apostate host, who were powerless to resist thee, nor was there place for them any longer in Heaven. That cruel, ancient serpent, who is called the devil or Satan who seduces the whole world, was cast into the abyss with his angels. Behold, this primeval enemy and slayer of men has taken courage. Transformed into an angel of light, he wanders about with all the multitude of wicked spirits, invading the earth in order to blot out the name of God and of His Christ, to seize upon, slay and cast into eternal perdition souls destined for the crown of eternal glory. This wicked dragon pours out, as a most impure flood, the venom of his malice on men of depraved mind and corrupt heart, the spirit of lying, of impiety, of blasphemy, and the pestilent breath of impurity, and of every vice and iniquity.

“These most crafty enemies have filled and inebriated with gall and bitterness the Church, the spouse of the immaculate Lamb, and have laid impious hands on her most sacred possessions. In the Holy Place itself, where the See of Holy Peter and the Chair of Truth has been set up as the light of the world, they have raised the throne of their abominable impiety, with the iniquitous design that when the Pastor has been struck, the sheep may be.

“Arise then, O invincible Prince, bring help against the attacks of the lost spirits to the people of God, and give them the victory. They venerate thee as their protector and patron; in thee holy Church glories as her defense against the malicious power of hell; to thee has God entrusted the souls of men to be established in heavenly beatitude. Oh, pray to the God of peace that He may put Satan under our feet, so far conquered that he may no longer be able to hold men in captivity and harm the Church. Offer our prayers in the sight of the Most High, so that they may quickly find mercy in the sight of the Lord; and vanquishing the dragon, the ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, do thou again make him captive in the abyss, that he may no longer seduce the nations. Amen. V. Behold the Cross of the Lord; be scattered ye hostile powers. R. The Lion of the tribe of Judah has conquered the root of David. V. Let Thy mercies be upon us, O Lord. R. As we have hoped in Thee. V. O Lord, hear my prayer. R. And let my cry come unto Thee. Let us pray. O God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, we call upon Thy holy Name, and as supplicants, we implore Thy clemency, that by the intercession of Mary, ever Virgin Immaculate and our Mother, and of the glorious St. Michael the Archangel, Thou wouldst deign to help us against Satan and all the other unclean spirits who wander about the world for the injury of the human race and the ruin of souls. Amen.”

21 Likes

Michael has worked perfectly for me when dealing with a harassing spirit. Invoking absolute divine authority into myself and calling upon Michael (for the first real time) to chase away and smite the wicked was a beautiful thing to experience. Slept like a baby since.

5 Likes

I love Michael, he is my favorite Saint/Angel!
He’s pretty much the only wholly celestial entity I work with, the candle in my darkness.

2 Likes

Michael is DEFINITELY amazing. He`ll never failed when I requested things from him.

2 Likes

i have to agree with all of you.I love him very much also.I saw results after just a few seconds with him.And not only for protection things.He is definitely amazing and i think he cares about humans

3 Likes

Yeah the guy tears new as*holes for pricks like a champ

2 Likes

Does anyone know about this book by ken nunoo?Seven Angelic Seals of Michael and How They Are Used | PDF | Angel | Candle.
I just saw a topic by zoritto about this author.I’m very curious about the seals.

[quote=“Thesombra, post:1, topic:3380”]Original – Prayer to St. Michael

“O Glorious Prince of the heavenly host, St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in the battle and in the terrible warfare that we are waging against the principalities and powers, against the rulers of this world of darkness, against the evil spirits. Come to the aid of man, whom Almighty God created immortal, made in His own image and likeness, and redeemed at a great price from the tyranny of Satan.

“Fight this day the battle of the Lord, together with the holy angels, as already thou hast fought the leader of the proud angels, Lucifer, and his apostate host, who were powerless to resist thee, nor was there place for them any longer in Heaven. That cruel, ancient serpent, who is called the devil or Satan who seduces the whole world, was cast into the abyss with his angels. Behold, this primeval enemy and slayer of men has taken courage. Transformed into an angel of light, he wanders about with all the multitude of wicked spirits, invading the earth in order to blot out the name of God and of His Christ, to seize upon, slay and cast into eternal perdition souls destined for the crown of eternal glory. This wicked dragon pours out, as a most impure flood, the venom of his malice on men of depraved mind and corrupt heart, the spirit of lying, of impiety, of blasphemy, and the pestilent breath of impurity, and of every vice and iniquity.

These most crafty enemies have filled and inebriated with gall and bitterness the Church, the spouse of the immaculate Lamb, and have laid impious hands on her most sacred possessions. In the Holy Place itself, where the See of Holy Peter and the Chair of Truth has been set up as the light of the world, they have raised the throne of their abominable impiety, with the iniquitous design that when the Pastor has been struck, the sheep may be.

“Arise then, O invincible Prince, bring help against the attacks of the lost spirits to the people of God, and give them the victory. They venerate thee as their protector and patron; in thee holy Church glories as her defense against the malicious power of hell; to thee has God entrusted the souls of men to be established in heavenly beatitude. Oh, pray to the God of peace that He may put Satan under our feet, so far conquered that he may no longer be able to hold men in captivity and harm the Church. Offer our prayers in the sight of the Most High, so that they may quickly find mercy in the sight of the Lord; and vanquishing the dragon, the ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, do thou again make him captive in the abyss, that he may no longer seduce the nations. Amen. V. Behold the Cross of the Lord; be scattered ye hostile powers. R. The Lion of the tribe of Judah has conquered the root of David. V. Let Thy mercies be upon us, O Lord. R. As we have hoped in Thee. V. O Lord, hear my prayer. R. And let my cry come unto Thee. Let us pray. O God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, we call upon Thy holy Name, and as supplicants, we implore Thy clemency, that by the intercession of Mary, ever Virgin Immaculate and our Mother, and of the glorious St. Michael the Archangel, Thou wouldst deign to help us against Satan and all the other unclean spirits who wander about the world for the injury of the human race and the ruin of souls. Amen.”[/quote]

Here we go again… How do you seriously want a Satanist, whether Theistic or Atheistic (LaVeyan), a Setian or even a Luciferian or any other type of LHP worker to say such a prayer? It would make no bloody sense for any Satanist to say a prayer like that. As a matter of fact, that would be extremely blasphemous and disrespectful to Satan/Shaitan/Iblis/Azazel in all cases. Shiva too, as some see Him as an aspect of Satan.

And if there is a tyrant that “wanders about the world for the injury of the human race and the ruin of souls”, that fills the human heart with vice, iniquity, corrupts the heart and depraves the mind as well as enslaving mankind and keeping it from true spiritual knowledge, it’s definitely Yahweh/Jehovah/Allah referred to as the tyrant god in Theistic Satanism.
[url=http://theisticsatanism.com/invocation.html]http://theisticsatanism.com/invocation.html[/url]
[url=http://theisticsatanism.com/geifodd/exorcism.html]http://theisticsatanism.com/geifodd/exorcism.html[/url]

3 Likes

Excerpts from a Theistic Satanist website (it addresses that claim from the prayer posted above that Satan is just a fallen angel - pay attention):

[i][b]If you ask your local Bible-thumping Christian (I’m sure you won’t have to look very hard to find one), they’ll tell you that the Devil is just an angel created by God, who tried to take over God’s throne and was kicked out of heaven for His pride. Now He roams the Earth, trying everything in His power to destroy the souls of women and men.

But this Devil worshiper says, “Wrong!”[/b]

If you ask your local fluff-bunny Wiccan (who might be a bit more difficult to find than her Bible-thumper cousin), she’ll probably tell you, first and foremost, that the Devil isn’t real. She’ll probably say that “the Devil” is really just a Christian bastardization of her pagan Horned God. That’s why the Devil always has horns and hooves on television; He stole them from Pan!

But again, this Devil worshiper says, “Wrong!” Both of these ideas - the “fallen angel” and the “bastardized Horned God” - are fairly recent interpretations of the Devil in the history of human ideas. And the Devil is something which has always been with us.

Did you know that the Devil is not mentioned anywhere in the Old Testament? Sure, there’s a fellow called “Satan” in the book of Job, but he’s far from being the Prince of Darkness and arch-Enemy of Jehovah. Instead, the “Satan” in that story is just a heavenly prosecutor who tests Job’s faith, at Jehovah’s command. No, the idea of the Devil doesn’t show up in the Bible until the New Testament.

But did you know that there is not a SINGLE verse in the entire New Testament which refers to the Devil as an angel? It says that He “masquerades as an angel of light” (2 Corinthians 11:14), but that’s quite different from actually BEING an angel of light. It also indicates, in passages like Matthew 25:41, that He has angels in His service. But nowhere in the entire book does it actually say that HE is an angel!

The New Testament uses a number of titles to describe the Devil - perhaps the most prominent being “the prince of this world” (John 12:31) - but the only part where it actually describes what the Devil IS, in and of Himself, is Revelation 12:9:

"The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray."

That’s right, folks. The Biblical Devil is not an angel or a satyr, but a DRAGON. And the writers of the Bible were not the first ones in history to talk about a “great dragon,” either.

The idea of a great serpent of darkness who lives in or encircles the Earth and wages war against the heavens, goes back to ancient Persia, Egypt, and even Sumer. In Persia, the Zoroastrians named Him Ahriman, and they blamed Him for all pestilence and pain in the world. In Egypt, the dragon was called Apophis, and He was believed to swallow the sun god each night. The Sumerians called Her Tiamat, and believed that the entire physical world - including their own flesh - had been fashioned from Her being.

The Dragon of the underworld frightened the people of ancient times because She not only represented the external forces of darkness and chaos, but their internal counterparts as well. Such is why She became their scapegoat, their “Deity of Evil,” which has come down to us today as the Christian and Islamic Satan. The Devil is the great Beast, a titanic force of animal power and lust that pridefully rebels against the forces of order and civilization. And He does not do this in spite of humans; He does it through us.

But lest I make this all sound purely symbolic, a person who worships the Devil understands that He is far more than just a symbol or personification of ourselves. Those of us who actually worship Him - as opposed to just “making pacts” with Him or trying to control Him, as some other Satanists do - have experienced His presence as something that is very literal, very real. He is an awesome God who fills our very souls with His spirit, and who blesses us in many ways. I myself have met and experienced the Devil as a personal entity while on the brink of death only a few short years ago.

[url=http://theisticsatanism.com/geifodd/diabolatry.html]http://theisticsatanism.com/geifodd/diabolatry.html[/url][/i]

1 Like

I guess it’s what you find in tha RHP section

Yeah, but you still mentioned anyone could work with Michael. And why would Michael accept prayers and invocations that are so blasphemous and insulting to Satan? That’s very dubious…

1 Like

Oh… I see

“Could” doesn’t mean should though - and no-one’s proposing, for example, that every possible person on here ought to say that prayer.

1 Like

On point Lady E … I just don’t feel the need to argue endlessly over shit thats so plain to see …to each their own

But one more thing… This prayer seems to be a lot more about the “ruses and snares of Satan and his imps” rather than Archangel Michael himself.

1 Like

Fortunately, it’s in the RHP part of the forum and not being proselytised across (for example) threads about Satanism or imps. :slight_smile:

Satan is my God and I use this prayer. Satan has never made any objection to it whatsoever. It’s all about intent. When I say “Satan” in the prayer, I think of malevolent spirits and nit actually Satan. I use psalms in my satanic/witchcraft, and when I say “God” I mean Satan. Works fine.
Furthermore, Satan has directly told me he is a fallen Angel.
Once again, experience trumps theory.

4 Likes

My experiences with Michael seem to differ greatly from most here. Michael is a soldier and expects you to be strong and stand on your own two feet. If you have been WRONGFULLY attacked he will step in and help but if you’re a willing participant or think he’ll get you out of a jam you put yourself in you’ll have better luck getting assistance from a tumbleweed.

Michael will make you stronger if you are willing to take the steps. He seems indifferent to people in my experience and many times I’ve felt that this was a one sided relationship and I was not getting much benefit from it. He slapped me around a bit and itonically told me the deal was to learn to be stronger and not dependent on spirits but myself.

Ymmv

7 Likes

My experience with Michael is that he gives me the sense that he
is an old friend and ally. I agree with TWF - he will support and
protect you only if you are rightfully wronged.

He is also a joker and find that he sometimes pretends not to agree to
help out, but I quickly realize he is just playing with me. Twice I did
not heed what he told me and learned that both people he told
me not to work with were connected and caused me harm.

2 Likes

How do I practically call on Angel Michael and get instant help? Please step by step guide. Thanks

1 Like