Archangel Michael killing djinns

We call them cin in my language.

1 Like

And usually people hesitate to call their name so people usally say it in other ways.
There is a belief that if you call them in their names they may come near you.

1 Like

yes.

also a possibility

but i think its mostly this, subconscious stuff of the mind, if OP has been watching horror or thinking a lot about djinn topics

2 Likes

Muslims call nearly everything non human is Djinn and it makes a confusion.Demons, at least demons from Goetia is much more friendlier in a sense than Djinn.

Not buying this one either.These fallen angel stories are %99 wrong and if an angel decided to fall most likely they have quitted themselves.Think of it like resigning from the job.

4 Likes

I agree :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree, or like moving out of their country to be part of another (minus the dual citizenship lol)

4 Likes

Most fall for reason I work closely with fallen angels like very close and never had an issue with them being dangerous but a girl on here was treated very wrong by an angelā€¦Iā€™ve stated they are cut from the same cloth and every person experience them different itā€™s you can not knock what I said if you your self havenā€™t experienced the difference between the two that I have my self

1 Like

In any case if everyone veiwed things as that the goetia which are fallen are bad and angels are good then why come to the lhp in the first place cause that means your stuck in the religious veiws of bothā€¦which isnā€™t the case angel can be bad or good just like demonsā€¦I donā€™t find either side dangerous but yes they can be ruthless as well as demons can beā€¦there is no need to jump on me about what Iā€™ve stated ive smh I should know since many that were here before any one that is jumping on me was on this page long before most of you when balg was about acceptance and gaining knowledge not bullshit dramaā€¦smh

2 Likes

Lol where did I stated angels are all sugartit beings lmao, I only stated how angels fall on JCI books are wrong.Stop playing the victim, you are out of your research and your unverified personal gnosis can be countered easily.

1 Like

First off very funny n secondly I donā€™t get knowledge from a damn book I ok you disagree 100% that my veiws are wrong correct? You qouted me more then once knocking my opinion that I am intitled toā€¦ everyone sees and experience these things differently most books in my own opinion are wrong about certain things they say about both sides in my ā€˜experienceā€™ā€¦ If you have proof Iā€™m wrong then ok Iā€™ll admit Iā€™m wrong I always do however once again jumping on me cause of my own opinion isnā€™t going to prove or disprove who is right or wrong you obviously didnā€™t read what I said there is no need to jump on me when all Iā€™m trying to do is share what I know clearly I have to say the whole thing hereā€¦Iā€™m not playing victim I have been here longer and my experience are as valid as the next persons but well if you want to keep saying what your saying go right ahead cause I donā€™t deal with Petty drama on here and do not wish to derail opā€™s post any longerā€‹:v::100:

1 Like

As long as you donā€™t ask him to kill them he wonā€™t do so but to interpret this dream I might say either your Jinn(s) donā€™t like Michael or vise versa

1 Like

Any being is dangerous if pushed hard enough, Djinn are amazing beings and their realm jinnestan is even more amazing.

4 Likes

Is true that they are seperated in their religions?

What do you mean?

It is believed widely in Islam that djinn has differing beliefs.Which makes sense.

1 Like

i think In islam Djinns are considered as a lot evil, i have a muslim friend who told me that in the judgement day djinns will manipulate people and show magick to the weak to make believe the djinn are gods (this is just his belief which i find funny)

1 Like

Ah makes sense I mean generally most beings were brought into that faith not the other way around. Their beliefs donā€™t always match human religious beliefs.

1 Like

Yeah, I dont believe that they believe in islam strictly lol or any other earthly religion but differing beliefs on life, that one makes sense.

1 Like

Demons arenā€™t djinn and the only djinn that resided in heaven at one point was Azazil/Iblis and that was due to his devotional nature which Allah in turn found valuable. It is even speculated that Iblis ascended and became a angel and then was stripped of it and became a djinn again or even a demon according to some after refusing to bow down to Adam. Some say that he was just a cherished djinn that was held highly by Allah.

In the Quran (or one of the holy scriptures, Iā€™m not 100% sure at this point because it has been awhile) it is emphasized that djinn were made of smokeless fire and were separate from both humans and angels. In fact, Allah didnā€™t like the neutrality of the djinn and chased them off to the edge of the world and culled a lot of them in the process because he viewed them as a threat when it came to altering the religious views of humanity.

I also want to emphasize that djinn precede Islam and the concept of their existence has been present since ancient Sumerian times. Before Islam, they were viewed more as nature spirits or minor deities and were given offerings and occasionally were ā€œworshippedā€ by the ancient people for protection, bringing good harvests, and other things of that nature.

Bottom line is, djinn are not demons and if they were closely related to anything it would be the fae due to the Persian outlook of these class of entities.

I hope Iā€™m not coming across wrong here but I do want to address this because demons being equated to djinn is a huge misconception and that is pretty much all due to the fact that in Islam Allah deemed all the nonbelievers ā€œShaitanā€. With this said though, Iblis/Azazil is a exception when it comes to being a demon and this is due to his presence in other faiths like Judaism (The Book of Enoch and The Book of Jubilees) as well as also being the only djinn to ascend to heaven becoming a angel who later on fell due to his sins and disobeying Allah.

7 Likes

No some one told me I was wrong early so I retracted this already but thank you for sharing your veiws