Archangel Michael Channeling

Ask him why I keep getting petitions from others to my godform and what does that mean in my stage of ascent ? Where do I go from here ? And what needs to be done ?

1 Like

@Aluriel

You are a God arent you? Learn to Soul Travel and Become your Godform fully.

It means you have attained the ability to have a following and rule a domain and truly Embody your Godform and Be him (her).

How do you think Modern Religions got started?

4 Likes

@anon34533336

I was created as a spark from the All. I am an incarnation of its will and power, assigned a purpose, and given a portion of power to fulfill that task

4 Likes

@DormiensDei

To me they are not. You see the things that are done on earth and the pain and suffering. But just like people, we angels have opinions and assumptions and can be wrong and have been proven wrong throughout time.

That is why we help you. Because we have seen the good you have done before and the slavery (physical and otherwise) you have gone through

4 Likes

Ok guys
Im done
Im about to ask him to depart

4 Likes

Thank you very much, Still don’t know about the trauma but thats okay. Thanks for the great work

1 Like

Nice, I offer thanks to you both.

2 Likes

@Micah
Why have I been seeing “11”?

My intuition tells me when we evoke spirits or they are around us, the magician receives the spirits themselves. Yet, others have experiences which lead them to believe that instead, the spirits send their familiars to act and appear in their stead. How is this difference possible?

In regards to my material life, should I continue to invest in learning real estate investing?

What other messages do you have for me?
Edit: shit, he’s gone.

@Micah are you still channeling ?
"Can you ask any advice for me and my problem … "

thanks in advanced…

LOL He said he wasn’t channeling any more, guys

4 Likes

I’m a bit on the iffy side when connecting non demonic spirits but was curious about catholic saints and some of the angels. EA said they don’t really take sides…so idk

curious about Joan of arc since she was a sort of rebel chick and from my experience all female spirits love fucking so ya know…

Ill probably do some more channeling tomorrow yall, so until then.
So long!
THREAD CLOSED

7 Likes

Want me to close it?

3 Likes

Yes pls @Lady_Eva
Thnks :metal:

3 Likes