Archangel Michael and Gabriel?

Yeah

1 Like

Then I shall summon another member @anon48079295. He may have more useful advice for you as projection is his preferred method as well.

iā€™m a ceremonial magician so I basically stay put and call the spirits to come to me lol

2 Likes

Advice for what?

1 Like

Having spirits teach you magic and grow to like you

In my etheric projections when I meet entities I treat them like Iā€™m with a physical person, I treat them with respect and Iā€™m upfront with them. Theyā€™re not all knowing so they canā€™t always know your intention. Depending on the entity Iā€™ll either keep it business or let it become personal. Me and Michael had a mixture of the two, same with Gabriel, but me and jophiel were more personal same with Anaiel.

For me it was always easier to do in projection because being in their world they have much more to do and see and as my energy body it makes it ā€œeasierā€ to keep up.

2 Likes

I feel the same way about going out of the body. What does it mean when a spirit brings you to it while out of the body and gives you 10000 servants even though you didnā€™t ask for it?

What do you mean?

I mean, youā€™re astral projecting, minding your buisness, then and youā€™re instantly teleported into another space, wherein an entity that you did not call decides to give you 10000 servants.

1 Like

I canā€™t speak much on astral/mental projection as I stick mostly to etheric. However, itā€™s not uncommon for people to be given servitors by an entity.

1 Like

Cool thanks!

I summoned you @anon48079295 because I thought you could provide @SorceressSolestria some more advice on how you scan entities and make sure you arenā€™t calling an impostor while youā€™re projecting.

Oh I see!