Archangel Gabriel is nice ( experience)

sorry i didnt think it would be classed under channeling. Im so used to talking to spirits ive spoken to 5 today. my apologies i wont do it for at least 3 months, i just wanted to help out.

1 Like

No worries. We know you were only offering to help. However, It is simply far too easy for people to join up, proclaim themselves to have a direct line to some popular spirit or another and then offer to channel important information/pass on a message (always in PM, of course) that points to fate/ destiny/family curse or whatever that only they can deal with, so the rule was put in place to help alleviate such things as much as possible. We’ve even had people join just to try to use it to drum up business for their own magical services.

3 Likes

Oh okay i understand im just starting to understand my abilities. So does that mean im a medium? id never tell anyone to believe me without doing their own divination on it as well too. It also wouldnt of been anything personal like that. I have no magical services for sale at all either. I never realised people would do such a thing thats really sad :frowning: Thanks for understanding that it means a lot. wow thats really got me thinking.

1 Like

Having magical abilities does not automatically mean someone is a good person, and there are a lot of unsavoury and downright psychopathic people in the occult, so we try to do what we can to protect forum members, especially naive beginners who don’t know any better and will swallow whatever they are told by someone they see as powerful or special.

If you are wondering, I highly recommend the book Spirit Relations by Bill Duvendack. He does a good job explaining the difference between a medium and a channel.

1 Like

Yeah that makes sense ive come across those crazy psychopaths before and this seems like a good rule now i understand what people would do. I would never of thought they would do such stupid things like that though. Everyone should know to do their own divination on any magical or psychic services they recieve. Thank you for the reccomendation im going to order it now it looks really interesting and helpful to my situation.

2 Likes

Here I found you a pendulum board, you can just crop, and print the image.

If you don’t like this one, I can make you one, like my Dukante sigil for Belial.

1 Like

Gabriel has been very wise and helpful. Very patient in teaching me about Christianity and how to grow as an individual.
SPEAK UP. SPEAK CLEAR.
You are talking to an archangel, mumbling and whispers are seen as signs of disrespect, or as an attempt to obfuscate and from what I’ve seen they’re not very fond of that.

3 Likes