Archangel can give you some protective spirits?

it is normal if you ask an archangel to remove a certain entity
that then you hear someone screaming behind the wall, specifically behind the wall I heard a man in pain like never before and then it stopped and, next to me in the apartment next to me, no one lives and it was also evening
and in terms of protection, at first it seemed that I felt some kind of protection surrounding the energy around me
and then I heard some unknown spirits who told me
“we came to help you”
and when I asked who they were, they said they
“were guards”
does that mean that the archangel can give you some protective spirits?

I don’t see why they couldn’t.

They have a lot of pull and it’s not unthinkable that they could send “subordinates” to keep watch.

3 Likes

wow that’s great

OH HELL YEAH! This happened the first time i met Archangel Michael oit of desperate need for defense. The first time I consciously evoked Michael, I bade him to reign down upon my home and torment all spirits who refused to leave until they do. Just after the ritual I heard a distant woman scream “Michael!!!” (I then realized it was a mental/astral voice)

My mental vision became clearer and the spirit hiding in my walls tried to charge at me, but she was impaled and flung back into oblivion. Michael’s presence literally opened my astral vision while awake to reveal the spirit trying to attack me and getting impaled by fire.

I love the Archangels so much. They are MERCILESS! Michael also banished a goetic king (#32) for me real quick like it was nothing. (After finding out he was subtly but actively sabotaging me)

3 Likes

I also have with archangel Michael only good experiences, I also write about him in the first one written