Archangel Ariel money

I tried everywhere here to find some topic about him But I didn’t find too many quite a few here Are.Do you have someone experiences with this archangel? Apparently she can bring the money it says in GoM D.Brand

1 Like

Only thing I know is that he helps you clear blockages so you can manifest it. Law of attraction wise . She/ he is a road opener.
I’d suggest Sandalphon even though he is the angel of music he answers prayer and is a very kind angel. Used to be human and is now the connection between earth and the heavens. So to speak I’ve had good results with him. His colour is turquoise and he is easy to call.

I hope this helps:)

6 Likes

So you think sandalphon can help me I don’t have any money and I need something to pay :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

He will, but be honest when you ask him. He respects people that are true in what they need. It has to be a need not a want. If you have a bill you can’t pay but have to than Sandalphon is perfect. Grab his sigil white paper turquoise or blue inc a white candle and open your heart.

Also you can try saint expedite you can google him for information.

Be well!

2 Likes

The funny thing is that I can’t even find the Sandalphon sigil at all :confused:

1 Like

Hold on! I will upload one

1 Like

3 Likes

Thank you it’s really his sigil?Somewhere I read that this sigil serves for evocation I will do invocation.But I Hope It doesnt matter :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is the only one I used . It will work:)

3 Likes

Thank you very much Adnarim :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I still have to think who of the two I call you know I’m totally without money and I need them by this Friday someone say that it is not good to command the angels and tell them when they bring the things to you that they will do it by themselves it will sound strange embarrassing maybe but I want to invite my girlfriend to the cinema and lunch and moreover I have to pay insurance and have nothing at all … I never used a candle during sigil calling method :heartbeat::heartbeat:

1 Like

Well paying Bills and investing in a loved one is always a good cause in my opinion. Why don’t you do both? And just be honest that you need money for the bill but also to invest in love. I know Sandalphon is pro love:) I use a candle for him as a thank you for listening but do what feels right to you. Usually both are really fast. St expedite when in need is also fast . If you start tonight you probably will see results in a day or two. If not by Wednesday let me know . I will petition them for you. But do it yourself first okay? Bless you!

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

So today I asked Angel Sandalphon for help it’s amazing how I feel full of energy after calling.Verry strong energy I feel even after calling.

1 Like