Araignee Arcane Services

There’s a pair of black magicians called Araignee Arcane services and they can be found both on YouTube and on their personal website and blog. They are very knowledgeable and sell several books on their site that seem interesting. They are very knowledgeable about several magical topics but necromancy is where they seem to be most knowledgeable. They are selling a book called “The Gospel of Ghouls” and the description on the site says it contains a lot of beginner information on necromancy and even has a procedure to create a shrunken head. What do you all think about them and their work? I want to buy the book but would like opinions first.

I have never spoken to either of them directly, or seen them in action or really bothered to learn that much about them. Though, I do have a friend who is close to them, and from what I’ve noticed, they are pretty solid.

I am also a lurker on their forum, Arcane Lodge, which is a pretty wonderful place and has a lot of really good information.

Well, I don’t know anything much about the quality of their work (though they’ve always been pleasant when I spoke to them) but damn, dude, people say BALG goes for shock-tactic darker-than-darkness, then I read this?!

Too much for a Monday morning!

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:3, topic:8392”]Well, I don’t know anything much about the quality of their work (though they’ve always been pleasant when I spoke to them) but damn, dude, people say BALG goes for shock-tactic darker-than-darkness, then I read this?!

Too much for a Monday morning!

[/quote] Lol true. But it does sound somewhat intriguing. At least that’s what the voices in my head are saying to justify my desire for the book.

Kinda rude to market services on a forum that is exclusively Balg product line.

I’m assuming the best of Frater Magni and that this is NOT, in fact, product placement to work around the rules, since that would reflect badly in his character in a way that doesn’t match his posts - and also make the Araignees look REALLY bad, and lacking in integrity, which I hope that they’re not.

There have been posts on here before discussing other authors & magickal service providers, so it’s one of those slightly blurred lines.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:6, topic:8392”]I’m assuming the best of Frater Magni and that this is NOT, in fact, product placement to work around the rules, since that would reflect badly in his character in a way that doesn’t match his posts - and also make the Araignees look REALLY bad, and lacking in integrity, which I hope that they’re not.

There have been posts on here before discussing other authors & magickal service providers, so it’s one of those slightly blurred lines.[/quote] I’m not marketing anything. I’m just asking what everyone’s opinions on these two are. No need to worry folks. I don’t need to ask about the BALG products because I trust them and believe that they will deliver an amazing product (they always do). I have no association with Araignee.

Im sure. Im just sensitive to even the smallest mention of competition even though its not my sales pitch. You’d be surprised at the “Business Warfare” aspect of the occult market place.

Thanks for the heads up. I checked them out. I even started emailing one of them back and forth. Its cool becauss palo is necromancy and alot of the stuff theyre talking about is the same stuff you do in Palo. They use alot of different systems wich in my opinion is good.

[quote=“FraterMagni, post:1, topic:8392”]There’s a pair of black magicians called Araignee Arcane services and they can be found both on YouTube and on their personal website and blog.

What do you all think about them and their work? I want to buy the book but would like opinions first.[/quote]

They seem legit to me. I like the way they chop it up on their blog. That kind of honesty is rare in the often pompous and self-satisfied world of occultism. They cut to the chase. I appreciate that.

Have no idea if they walk their talk but so far so good.

I’d say go for it and buy their book.

1 Like

If I’m not mistaken, I think -TWF- (The Walking Fool) did a review on their book. Why don’t you ask him?

I have had contact with them at Araignee Arcane, and they seem to be the real deal.
But, they have a very low opinion of E.A.
While I am on that subject, could anybody give me a reasonable explanation why
numerous people including very experienced ones in the occult world have such
a low opinion of E.A. Koetting, which is not his real name ?

3 Likes