Arachne invocation went well

Hello everyone, I have made invocation of Queen Arachne, everything went perfectly. I have been surrounded by absolute darkness, in that darkness appeared before me shaking energy and in some moments it got bigger and surrounded me and then it was small and didnt see it afterwards. Once I spoken to her, on the left side appeared strange little black shape that looked like a triangle,it was darker than that darkness that was surrounding me. Next some things fell over before me and I didnt stop. I have asked her to guide me through dream and I had two very strange nightmares.

4 Likes

Arachne is awesome to work with. It is the Best grounding possible. Protective and empowering. As above so below :spider:
Arachnidia Karaan :heart:

3 Likes

Hello, since I contacted Queen Arachne, I have vivid nightmares, which are looking like a movies. I always see myself from another point of view. Sometimes everything is slowed down. 1.dream I remember is about me going forward on the road in the desert. On my left is some man with shaved head who is protecting and guiding me. I think he held my arm. Sun was bursting on me. 2. Dream same night, I was inside the house where I grew up, my mother was shouting at me with her boyfriend, that I have to hurry up, or they will leave me (I think it was apocalypse or something…). I stepped outside, in that moment when I was close that gray car, they just left. I was chasing them, I was sprinting and telling myself, I will not let them leave me and then they stopped and came for me. 3. Dream I had this night. It was strangest and one of the scariest I ever had. I was in some flat with my brother. It was the flat where we live actually, but it wasnt it :woman_shrugging::grinning:. It was sealed and I couldnt leave, I have seen some cold blue Flames in front of Doors preventing mefrom leaving. Very beautiful man in black clothes and dark hair stepped in front of me and said: I am Lucifer… Told me about what I wanted to agree on, he agrees. I was falling in the darkness, in nothingness and than again I told myself I will leave and none will hold me back.

1 Like

It might have something to do with Old Ones, I feel their vibrations for some time. They are “Dreaming”, so these dreams might have something to do with them. I tell you, I never had such a dreams. :spider_web:

1 Like