April 18th

Nope, it was only the New Moon on Monday (today’s Weds evening my time), next Full Moon is Monday 30th at 1.58am BST, so Sunday night America, Monday morning east of the UK.

1 Like

I mean, worlds still spinning here :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah right, try telling that to the sheeple you llamanati shill lord! :rage:

I’m 200% woke and know we’re going to get our cosmic sprinkles and glaze any day now, with the coming of the Holy Baker! :innocent:

donut

12 Likes

And top shit post of 2018 goes to the meme lord Lady E.

(Thanks for the laugh. Was well needed today)

4 Likes

Gotta love a good donut meme. But that joke was on point

3 Likes

Welp anotherone bites the dust.

1 Like

I was going to post “Are the aliens here yet? Bring on the memes!” but, once again, @Lady_Eva beat me to the punch!

1 Like

Hey when I saw April 18 I figured we were gonna talk about day 1 one Saturn retrograde.

Shouldn’t we all we be discussing how to make the best of this retrograde ? I mean this one has two other retrogrades mixing with it at different times like Jupiter and Mars.

I’m getting out my Jason Miller seals today and figuring out some protection rituals x

1 Like

Saturn retrograde is a good time to “get shit done”, particularly in regards to work, projects, and the like. It’s also the planet of Time, which opens some interesting possibilities magickally. If we view this as the Saturnian energies being concentrated, it may prove useful if one wants to create a “time bubble” and slow down time a bit, giving one more room to achieve things.

The retrograde has some specific effects for different zodiac signs. What’s your sun sign, Lotus?

3 Likes

What we should really be talking about is April 20th

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Mine is sun in Sagittarius x

It seems the only specific thing for you to watch for is financial matters. Be cautious and evaluate your spending.

Yep, now I need to think of spells to avoid financial ruin around the birth of my baby due soon x every year the retrograde makes me pretty poor :frowning: