Approached by Wiccan

Hello I was approached by a guy who practices Wicca. He strangely stated that the mother and father needed me. Does anyone know what in the world that means?

1 Like

I guess he means the Horned God and Triple Goddess, which are beings that represent the divine masculine and feminin and their tradition. Then again, Wiccans are kind of new agey so their terminology is fucked

7 Likes

Have you felt a pull from any particular beings lately? If so it could just be another message from them.

3 Likes

I felt presence over time but none identified them selves. Who is a mother and father referring to ? Is that for the matron and patron gods of Wicca ? The guy had a extremely mystical aura about him. He did not ever clarify why he said what he said. Never received a answer for it.

2 Likes

Hecate?

3 Likes

I don’t know

1 Like

Read about her but idk

1 Like

My first my guide tried telling to work with Diane but Hecate is the teacher, the gatekeeper … my good witch friend has placed several walls between us since, Hecate has lead me

2 Likes

Several walls ?

1 Like

We were close and now she has built walls against me. I wish her the best but she can fuck off if she cannot love the black in my heart…

2 Likes

I can understand that.

This type of shit pisses me off. I have a friend who is into the occult and does not have to much positive things to say about the path I follow but we never build walls around our friendship. The fact some people will call off a friendship over a dispute of religion in my eyes need to grow up. I had a close person tell me “I was going to hell” At first I cared after a while I got over it… @damia2hell I am sorry that happened to you. :frowning:

6 Likes

The Mother and Father in Wicca are mainly mother Earth and father Sun. Wiccans, and no offence to the Wiccans here, are a bit everywhere. They have fundamental laws which they don’t keep not even themselves. Its a theistic religion/cult/whatever, so If you want to worship, you could search a bit more about it.

4 Likes