Appearence during Astral Projection

Hi,

so during my first ’ on purpose ’ Astral travel just a day after Evoking Asmodeus and Santa Muerte for some work, I find myself in some stairs facing a man who was almost bold from the mid part of his head and wearing black on top of the stairs wearing black and smiling at me, before I get sucked into a huge sunny field where I saw a white goat/sheep ( can’t recall what exactly, but it was very white, almost blinding white ) that lead me to a woman wearing white and who had with her 3 other white sheep/goats and she allowed me to pet the animals who were very playful, she then extended her hand for me to reach out to her, and as I reached out to hold her hand I got back to myself and opened my eyes. Not sure what to make of it tbh, any clues?

pretty cool experience if nothing else.
what technique you usually use to project? Or you know… used this time. :slight_smile:

I used a guided meditation I found on youtube, but at some point I just took off my earphones really, cuz I felt under control :smiley:

That sounds great, congratulations! Would you mind sharing the video (if it’s not against the rules)?

Guided Meditation for Astral Projection, Astral Travel, Out of Body Experiences (Hypnosis) - YouTube here u go

1 Like