Apollon with contract

I want to make a deal to be an artist and write better lyrics this god how can be invited Do you have a book about the invitation?

By Apollon you mean Apollo? if so here’s his hymns:

1 Like

so how can i invite her

Apollo is male and in Greek the Gods used Hymns to be evoked rather than sigils.

2 Likes

I want to meet directly, man, isn’t there a way for it like a ritual?

Some offerings are good when you want to establish contact. I have a song that I use as a tribute to him

You do know an evocation is a direct meeting right? unless you can etheric project that’s your option lol.

I’m not trying to be rude but you thought apollo was a girl. And you don’t know evocation is call the spirit to you face to face. I think you should learn a lot more about an entity before summoning

2 Likes

@Mustafa You have been asked twice now to do an introduction since you joined in March and you still have not done a proper introduction as is required on this forum. Before you make any more posts, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc. Failure to do so will result in the removal of any subsequent posts you make until our rule is respected.

handIntro

This topic was automatically opened after 2 days.