Aphrodite & Dreams

I wanted to ask everyone to share a special dream they’ve had with Aphrodite. This is mine!
I apologize for how detailed this is, this was very special to me.

when I first called for Aphrodite i asked if she would visit me in my dreams. The following night I had a numerous dreams where I would experience different stresses that cause me extremely emotional pain the same way they do in real life. I remember feeling everything as if it were really happening to me again. One by one they passed like scenes in a movie. The last one was just me at home… I walk out of my front door and the sun seems to have set, I look down the alley way next to my house and see around 5 large and small dogs running at me extremely excited, I got on the ground as they surrounded me with their tongues and loud breathing. Aphrodite then walked up, I remember she was blonde and pretty but I thought to myself “she does not appear to be TOO pretty” but something about this lady made me want to befriend her so badly!! So we talked and joked about music we both new and we laughed and giggled and smiled and looked at each other and I remember the conversation feeling so real and genuine and so happy and like I made a new friend. She then walked over to the faucet of my hose which had a rubber cake attached to it. It was spraying so much water so she turned it off. I imagine that the faucet with cake represented my emotional stress that I faced around that time. She then said good bye to me and I walked inside my house.

I have always been a lucid dreamer ever since I was a young boy. I would encounter people in my dreams and purposely avoid them or not speak to them because I knew they were not real! I knew the dream was all false. So when I woke up that morning and remembered all of this I thought to myself that this had to be her. I didn’t know much about Aphrodite when I first called out for her. So when I read that she is associated with animals and love within animals etc. I was so shocked! I also have read that when Aphrodite presents herself it is in a form less pretty then what she really is, I also did not know that when I had this dream. Thank you everyone for reading I hope you all felt her loving and welcoming energy when reading this and I hope to read your dreams too. xx

2 Likes

when I first called for Aphrodite i asked if she would visit me in my dreams. The following night I had a numerous dreams where I would experience different stresses that cause me extremely emotional pain the same way they do in real life. I remember feeling everything as if it were really happening to me again. One by one they passed like scenes in a movie. The last one was just me at home…

• My opinion is that the fleeting past is a review of past periods in your life, and sunset is
  • perhaps the past.

I walk out of my front door and the sun seems to have set, I look down the alley way next to my house and see around 5 large and small dogs running at me extremely excited, I got on the ground as they surrounded me with their tongues and loud breathing. Aphrodite then walked up, I remember she was blonde and pretty but I thought to myself “she does not appear to be TOO pretty” but something about this lady made me want to befriend her so badly!!

• Dogs are also thought of as protectors and friends to the human, as well as an aid in hunts.
  • So perhaps 5-10 friends will be gained.

So we talked and joked about music we both new and we laughed and giggled and smiled and looked at each other and I remember the conversation feeling so real and genuine and so happy and like I made a new friend. She then walked over to the faucet of my hose which had a rubber cake attached to it. It was spraying so much water so she turned it off. I imagine that the faucet with cake represented my emotional stress that I faced around that time. She then said good bye to me and I walked inside my house.

• Glad you interpreted that, that threw me for a loop :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
  • Water however, in qabalistic thought represents memory, not only our own but cosmic
  • consciousness. Also corresponds to Tarot key 12 (Water, Mem) which is The Hanged Man
  • representing Reversal and perhaps a personal sacrifice/offering.
  • Yellow can represent Air or East. Dont know if the rubber cake is yellow, but thats my
  • thought.

I have always been a lucid dreamer ever since I was a young boy. I would encounter people in my dreams and purposely avoid them or not speak to them because I knew they were not real! I knew the dream was all false. So when I woke up that morning and remembered all of this I thought to myself that this had to be her. I didn’t know much about Aphrodite when I first called out for her. So when I read that she is associated with animals and love within animals etc. I was so shocked! I also have read that when Aphrodite presents herself it is in a form less pretty then what she really is, I also did not know that when I had this dream. Thank you everyone for reading I hope you all felt her loving and welcoming energy when reading this and I hope to read your dreams too. xx

Nice one, hope my notes help.

Fuego

1 Like

Wow thank you for responding I really enjoyed reading the way you see my dream. It makes a lot of sense, that dream was a year ago. Since then Aphrodite has helped me with my emotions and them getting in the way of my actions. I have not gained my new companions quite yet but I also have not been in the best place. I hope to grow and become emotionally stronger.

Ps the cake was white with yellow and red sprinkles :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also believe the dogs representing friendship could have represented my new friendship with Aphrodite. In the dream the woman lived a few houses behind me and we were meeting for the first time.

1 Like